Message to Ric

stony said:
allansice said:
i think a thread is right . ive heard a lot of city fans moan how people are banned and warned not believing it was right as this is a city fans site . People should be able to sayityhp what they want . Without feeling there going to get threatened of being pulled off the site . It will just end up with a load of mods

it's not a fucking democracy, if you don't like it find another board.

stony ban yourself you deserve it for that shit reply

allansice said:
stony said:
it's not a fucking democracy, if you don't like it find another board.

I'm looking for a ban button but I can't seem to find one.

RealMancsAreBlue said:
What a charming and pleasant couple of chaps

Yeah not sure he deserves this actually lads, but hey what do I know about what else has happened. But RMAB is a fairly well respected poster on here and youtube and perhaps it's OK to discuss this without anyone resorting to abuse. Perhaps Mods should refrain from posting on threads about Mods individually, until they see what the feeling is..? There are flaws, naturally but not major ones and it's a great forum but surely it's worth listening...?

But hey by the time I've submitted this, the thread will probably have been pulled.........?

Was going to turn in but think I'll get the popcorn out and hang around... This is great :0) get in!
*tries to form a circle and shouts FIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHT*

stony said:
allansice said:

I'm looking for a ban button but I can't seem to find one.

Here you go :P

dogtags.jpg

im on warning 1,,, its a complete pisstake the way big bro on here throw you off for posting youre views.. a forum for people who only read what they want to.. any confrontational manner no matter how passionate is forbidden"".. its becoming a site for the clique's im beginning to figure that one out for myself,, as are others on here""
allansice said:
i think a thread is right . ive heard a lot of city fans moan how people are banned and warned not believing it was right as this is a city fans site . People should be able to sayityhp what they want . Without feeling there going to get threatened of being pulled off the site . It will just end up with a load of mods

Lets get this absolutely clear so that we get less of the willy waving posters on here. as has been said, this is not a democracy. all members are allowed to join the forum which is for "like minded blues" it is NOT for all blues. There are bound to be posters who don't like the style of Bluemoon - I also joined Bluewatch but don't particularly like the people on there so I don't go there or post. the same applies here, if you don't like how it is run find somewhere else that suits you better - either way stop moaning all the time!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.