Messages under Shirts

If they make Carlitos smile and play well, let them be.

VirF5.jpg

I don't mind them putting messages on. Quite happy to keep seeing the messages.

Ok can people see the u mad pic that I posted on the previous page.tell me yes or no I wanna check something.

Get a life .
If it motivates and inspires Tevez to score goals ,who the fuck are you judge if he has any thing written under his shirt.

As others have said, if it makes him happy ... but if he picks up a yellow card each time he does it, will he not be suspended after he scores five?

PS I didn't see him get booked today. Anyone know if he did?

Don't they only get booked if they actually put their shirt over their head? Correct me if I'm wrong...............

He could have "HEIL HITLER" written under there for all I care. If we see whats on his shirt, that means hes scored, so im fine with it.

tangaroa said:
As others have said, if it makes him happy ... but if he picks up a yellow card each time he does it, will he not be suspended after he scores five?

PS I didn't see him get booked today. Anyone know if he did?
You don't get booked for just lifting your shirt up to display a message. The shirt either has to go over the head or come right off to receive a yellow card.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.