Messages under Shirts

If it's one more incentive for the strikers to score then they can have one every week if you ask me!

danburge82 said:
tangaroa said:
As others have said, if it makes him happy ... but if he picks up a yellow card each time he does it, will he not be suspended after he scores five?

PS I didn't see him get booked today. Anyone know if he did?
You don't get booked for just lifting your shirt up to display a message. The shirt either has to go over the head or come right off to receive a yellow card.
Thanks, Dan ... I thought it was an automatic booking to display a message, however it's done

How does he have time to print all these messages every week?? Surely he should be training like the rest of the squad.

dajd1984 said:
How does he have time to print all these messages every week?? Surely he should be training like the rest of the squad.

I'm sure he does do it himself. Sticks each letter on by hand, making sure they're all in a straight line, and spelt correctly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.