Messi in tunnel bust-up after game?

Nah Sergio calmed it down and from his quotes, he said he didnt speak to Messi but could see he was upset that he lost.
Sections of the Spanish media claimed that the two close friends had clashed in the tunnel, while some said Kun had acted as peacemaker when Messi had words with Fernandinho – but Aguero played everything down.

The Blues star admitted to the Spanish media that he had heard Messi – with whom he used to share a room on Argentina duty – say “something” but dismissed any hint of unpleasantness between the two.

“It was nothing serious,” Aguero told one TV station who asked him if players had an argument in the tunnel. “I heard something, but I don’t know what happened.

“I thought Messi said something to me but he didn’t, and then we talked about other stuff.”

But he told a different broadcaster: “We haven’t talked. Whenever you lose you’re not very happy.

“I saw him there, he was feeling bad. I know him well enough to know when he’s bad, when he’s good. But when you lose, nobody’s good!

“When one loses you have to respect them. Leo wasn’t in the mood to talk and I respect that.”

Sections of the Spanish media claimed that the two close friends had clashed in the tunnel, while some said Kun had acted as peacemaker when Messi had words with Fernandinho – but Aguero played everything down.

The Blues star admitted to the Spanish media that he had heard Messi – with whom he used to share a room on Argentina duty – say “something” but dismissed any hint of unpleasantness between the two.

“It was nothing serious,” Aguero told one TV station who asked him if players had an argument in the tunnel. “I heard something, but I don’t know what happened.

“I thought Messi said something to me but he didn’t, and then we talked about other stuff.”

But he told a different broadcaster: “We haven’t talked. Whenever you lose you’re not very happy.

“I saw him there, he was feeling bad. I know him well enough to know when he’s bad, when he’s good. But when you lose, nobody’s good!

“When one loses you have to respect them. Leo wasn’t in the mood to talk and I respect that.”

Its being reported differently by different sources, here is a fuller version of what you have put:

Spanish radio station COPE claims there was an “altercation” as the players left the pitch with a City player saying something to Messi before the Barcelona star responded by calling him an “imbecile.”

Messi is alleged to have headed to the City dressing room, yelling "come back here, don't hide" before being calmed down by Aguero who reassured him with two playful slaps on the chest.

Argentina star Aguero, who is close friends with Messi, said: “Whenever you lose you’re not very happy. I saw him there, he was feeling bad. I know him well enough to know when he’s bad, when he’s good. But when you lose, nobody’s good!

“I thought Messi said something to me but he didn’t, and then we talked about other stuff. It was nothing serious. I heard something but I don’t know what happened."

“When someone loses you have to respect them. Leo wasn’t in the mood to talk and I respect that.”

Can imagine Kolarov with soap in his eye in the shower squinting and seeing what looks like a back scrubber only after use seeing a very upset and wet messi and his now fucked up beard looking scared and bemused.

Its being reported differently by different sources, here is a fuller version of what you have put:

Spanish radio station COPE claims there was an “altercation” as the players left the pitch with a City player saying something to Messi before the Barcelona star responded by calling him an “imbecile.”

Messi is alleged to have headed to the City dressing room, yelling "come back here, don't hide" before being calmed down by Aguero who reassured him with two playful slaps on the chest.

Argentina star Aguero, who is close friends with Messi, said: “Whenever you lose you’re not very happy. I saw him there, he was feeling bad. I know him well enough to know when he’s bad, when he’s good. But when you lose, nobody’s good!

“I thought Messi said something to me but he didn’t, and then we talked about other stuff. It was nothing serious. I heard something but I don’t know what happened."

“When someone loses you have to respect them. Leo wasn’t in the mood to talk and I respect that.”
Never trust the press ... wankers the lot ... apart from Samuels.

Someone on Twitter claiming that Arteta is alleged to have said "What are you waiting for? Go and get changed, arsehole". No idea if it's true though.
They may be the 'best in the world' but they are also the most fcking cynical. They were indeed masters of the dark arts, encouraged by the officials. I have so much time for Iniesta but frankly no time at all for the sporting principals of MSN. Check out Suarez throat check on John Stones just before half time, Naymar's reaction every time anyone gets within 6 inches of him. So pleased we do not and never will resort to that shite,

UEFA are currently investigating to see if it merits the result being declared null and void with the points going to Barca because Messi is upset.

Can imagine Kolarov with soap in his eye in the shower squinting and seeing what looks like a back scrubber only after use seeing a very upset and wet messi and his now fucked up beard looking scared and bemused.

The ginger bearded Hobbit, Messi looks like he's from Buckland and if he wasnt good at kicking a pigs bladder would be in charge of the Buckleberry ferry.

The Times are leading with the story on the back page:

CwSnZucXEAE0u4c

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.