Messing up Madrid's plans

alera said:
Gerrard wont come to city, neither will Torres of David Silva. Why ?

Well for starters we dont have champions league football. Clubs like Barca and Real are in for them will pay the required transfer fee and wages.

Plus 2 of them are Spanish and given the prefrence would rather play in Spain.

So its basic common sense really. Just like Morinho going to Real Madrid. Just saying it how it is,

I gurantee none of those players will be at city at the start of next season as much as i would obviously love to have them.

Obviously players are motivated by money but its a clear cock indicator when players choose money and city over a club like Real Madrid or Barca IMO.

I am not talking developing players or players that cant get a game here obviously. I am talking top draw world class first choice players. Obviously understandable if a bench warmer like Toure or Vander Vart wants to move on for money and first team football.

what about tevez

Were Real or Barca trying to sign him last summer ? NO

Was he playing every game for the Rags ? NO

Would any of the above have paid the required transfer fee and wages for him last sumer ? NO

So there you have it.

alera said:
Gerrard wont come to city. Come on people if you have a choice of going to Real or City you go to Real unless you are a moron like Robinho.

Personally I dont want players comming to city if they choose city over real madrid. Shows they dont care about success the club or anything but money.

i think your missing the point of what is being said lol

robbieh said:
It seems we are.

The four players Mou wants are allegedly

Maicon, Kolarov, Gerrard/de Rossi and di Maria.

Madrid are prepared to pay

25m for Maico
15m for Kolarov
30m for Gerrard/de Rossi
30 million for di Maria

However Inter want 35m, Benfica 40m and Lazio want 20m.

I can only assume that these teams are holding out because we have offered more.

how do you know that madrid are prepered to pay this much for these players?do you have inside information?

alera said:

Would any of the above have paid the required transfer fee and wages for him last sumer ? NO

So there you have it.

I actually agree with alera's views.

None of United, Chelsea or Arsenal successfully compete in the market with Barca or Real for those peak, world class players either (at best they stop their own players who fall into that bracket from leaving to play at one of those two clubs).

We can obviously try for players they don't want, or who are on their bench though.

mcfcdave said:
robbieh said:
It seems we are.

The four players Mou wants are allegedly

Maicon, Kolarov, Gerrard/de Rossi and di Maria.

Madrid are prepared to pay

25m for Maico
15m for Kolarov
30m for Gerrard/de Rossi
30 million for di Maria

However Inter want 35m, Benfica 40m and Lazio want 20m.

I can only assume that these teams are holding out because we have offered more.

how do you know that madrid are prepered to pay this much for these players?do you have inside information?

read AS one of the Spanish papers. Not ITK.

alera said:

So there you have it.

Real Madrid have confirmed making an approach for Carlos Tevez as reports claim the Spanish giants are closing in on a deal for Kaka.

Tevez is set to leave Manchester United at the end of the season after failing to agree a permanent deal with the Premier League leaders.

The Argentine had been linked with a move to Real in the summer, with sporting director Predrag Mijatovic confirming his club's interest.

However, Mijatovic has revealed Real have shelved plans to sign Tevez as the striker is determined to stay in English football.

Special
"I first made an approach four months ago to express an interest in Carlos," Mijatovic told the Daily Mail.
"We have spoken since with his representatives, but he's informed us that he wants to stay in England.

"Carlos says it's important to his family to stay in England, so it seems he will either stay with Manchester United or find another club.

"It takes a special type of player to play for a club like Real Madrid or Manchester United, and clearly Carlos has those qualities."

Meanwhile, reports in Spain claim presidential candidate Florentino Perez has secured a deal to sign Kaka from AC Milan if he wins the election.

A fee of 63million Euros (£56million) is rumoured to have been agreed between the clubs, with Brazilian playmaker Kaka ready to sign a five-year contract.

Yep i think mardid went for him tbh

robbieh said:
mcfcdave said:

read AS one of the Spanish papers. Not ITK.

never read a paper.the spanish ones chat more shit than ours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.