Mesut Özil

keemcfc said:
Rammy Blue said:
We could play him at left back seeing as Petrov has gone.
Why did everyone start going on about playin Petrov at LB a while ago? Did I miss something?

Lol.

Yeah LOL. I think someone started a genuine thread just as we announced Petrov was leaving saying he could have stayed on and played left back.

The reasoning was Bridge and Garrido where just as shite at defending as Rigsby so at least playing him as a LB/WB would give us pace and a great crosser in that position....... He was deadly serious.

afro2007 said:
silva is a playermaker but ireland is a creative player u might think is the same but in football logic is not.

Brilliant. Silva is a PLAYERMAKER. Maybe we can save a load of money actually having to buy players then - we can just ask Silva to make us some. That would be great.

Ntini77 said:
I thought playermakers were banned ?

I know that Shakermakers were banned a while ago. Here is the story from the time............................

"Garry Cook has confirmed that Shakermakers have now been banned from Eastlands. Mr Cook said earlier today 'We are very unhappy with Shakermakers being taken to the game. For one thing, they can be a bit dangerous being shaken about, while people try to make small figures made of a clay-like substance. Secondly, they remind me of the 70s and I fucking hated the 70s. I wasn't working for City then and things all went tits up. Anyway, just to clarify, Shakermakers are BANNED.'
Mr Cook then made various comments about Top Of The Pops albums with songs on that weren't actually sung by the proper artists but we decided to leave."

I rate Ozil but he certainly isnt worth 30m. He isnt really better than Milner, because he's very much an impact player like Aguero, dont get me wrong he has moments of magic but at least with Milner he makes things happen, has good distribution, scores goals, works hard, tracks back (;P) and has performed consistently for years.

S.E.H said:
I rate Ozil but he certainly isnt worth 30m. He isnt really better than Milner, because he's very much an impact player like Aguero, dont get me wrong he has moments of magic but at least with Milner he makes things happen, has good distribution, scores goals, works hard, tracks back (;P) and has performed consistently for years.

agreed. Almost to the point that he's been talked about so much he's getting overrated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.