met mario tonight @@updated with piccy@@

Re: met mario tonight

Eccles Blue said:
Bobbies Black Bins said:
ColinBellsjockstrap said:
e-needpics.gif

^^^This

I have the pics, Salford Paul sent them to me yesterday as I was returning from the match.

well......put them up please?

Did anyone hear about Mario helping an old lady cross the road outside Deansgate the other night? She was mugged a few minutes later by a couple of hoodies and her handbag was stolen. Mario saw the incident, gave chase on foot and apprehended the robbers, who were both wearing Man United shirts as it happened. He then drove the old lady to the hospital before proceeding to the Police station to give evidence against the muggers. Surprised this hasn't been reported in the tabloids. Maybe it will be tomorrow.

Eccles Blue said:
I have to get permission of Salford Paul:
a) because his daughter is also on the photo
b) because it is only fair
c) I am not sure how to put them on here anyway!! :-)
Paul's laptop has died, got a virus from watching City on a dodgy stream. That's why he hasn't put the picture up himself.

lionheart said:
Did anyone hear about Mario helping an old lady cross the road outside Deansgate the other night? She was mugged a few minutes later by a couple of hoodies and her handbag was stolen. Mario saw the incident, gave chase on foot and apprehended the robbers, who were both wearing Man United shirts as it happened. He then drove the old lady to the hospital before proceeding to the Police station to give evidence against the muggers. Surprised this hasn't been reported in the tabloids. Maybe it will be tomorrow.

Yes I witnessed this, mad.

lionheart said:
Well, they lifted the mass and Peel Hall stories straight from this forum so it may well be by Saturday

LongsightM13 said:
lionheart said:
Well, they lifted the mass and Peel Hall stories straight from this forum so it may well be by Saturday

Yep, the story of my bust ankle watching the derby game was lifted from here so I anticipate reading about Super Mario's latest good deed in the MEN soon.

I'm sure he did meet Mario but with the amount of 'Sightings' going on at the moment, I'm a bit sceptical when I see people say they've seen him, they have pics and then they never get posted. On the night in question (Christmas eve) he definitely seemed to get about a fair bit.

You may have met him but dont believe for a minute you spoke to him for 30 mins. What was said in this half hour conversation, was you asking him how his mum and dog are doing at home?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.