met mario tonight @@updated with piccy@@

Re: met mario tonight

salfordpaul said:
was out in town tonight and popped into san carlos with the mrs and daughter...big bad mario walked in and saw me in my white city jacket and wandered over! he was class, chatting away about all things city!

my daughter was over the moon he talked to us for about half an hour what a top man! have picturesif anyone doesn t believe me!

this lad loves city....big time!

A white city jacket???

IMARRIEDBLUEMOON said:
A white city jacket???

jackdx.jpg

lionheart said:
Did anyone hear about Mario helping an old lady cross the road outside Deansgate the other night? She was mugged a few minutes later by a couple of hoodies and her handbag was stolen. Mario saw the incident, gave chase on foot and apprehended the robbers, who were both wearing Man United shirts as it happened. He then drove the old lady to the hospital before proceeding to the Police station to give evidence against the muggers. Surprised this hasn't been reported in the tabloids. Maybe it will be tomorrow.

A source close to the old lady said 'I was just having a laugh with my gransons when a flash black fella started on them, bundled me into a fancy dan car then took me to the police station.'

Jimbob said:
I'm sure he did meet Mario but with the amount of 'Sightings' going on at the moment, I'm a bit sceptical when I see people say they've seen him, they have pics and then they never get posted. On the night in question (Christmas eve) he definitely seemed to get about a fair bit.

i have sent the pic pal to a few people i know on here personally, the reason i didn t post because i am in the pic with my 14 yr old daughter and mario..for obvious reasons i decided not to put it on a public forum! t'internet can be a strange place!! ;)

longsight and ecclesblue are two that have it and would be able to substantiate my story! and yes i was wearing the white jacket. interestingly the photos were taken at about 3pm and mario is wearing different clothes than photod in wythenshawe in! now as it gets dark at bout 4pm it means he left me, got home got changed and then got to wythenshawe for a pint within the hour because it is light in them there photos!................conspiracy theorists make of this what you will!!

I wanna see the pic! Can't you blur out your daughter's face? Love seeing Mario with the fans.

I was out shopping with the Mrs a couple of weeks back and we popped into San Carlo. They didn't have a table until 9.00 pm. It was only 6.30, so we didn't wait.

Pigeonho said:
How sad people can't just believe the OP is telling the truth, I mean 'cut out your daughters face with paint'?!? Why, just so you get to rest at night knowing the OP was infact telling the truth?!

It's not exactly the hardest thing in the world to do though is it? 2 second job. Especially when the OP says in the first post 'have picturesif anyone doesn t believe me!'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.