met mario tonight @@updated with piccy@@

Re: met mario tonight

salfordpaul said:
tijuana tev said:
salfordpaul said:
was out in town tonight and popped into san carlos with the mrs and daughter...big bad mario walked in and saw me in my white city jacket and wandered over! he was class, chatting away about all things city!

my daughter was over the moon he talked to us for about half an hour what a top man! have picturesif anyone doesn t believe me!

this lad loves city....big time!
WORRIED ABOUT MARIO .Does he actually have a minder with him when he is walking round WYTHENSHAW and MOSS SIDE. Hope he has,wouldnt want anything to happen to him,DODGY TIMES

no pal he was with a girl and she just sat in the car on the phone. he waltzed in on his own, talked to san carlo manager for a min, spotted me in a white city jacket in the bar area and wandered over! my mrs and daughter were buzzin (not as much as me!)

outside we had piccys and then he drove off in his maserati! gary owen was mythering him as well as me! but i elbowed him out of the way!! haha (true)
Mixing with celebs, eh? You'll soon be too grand to be on here!

jim i only speaks to the chosen few......;)

jim did i ever tell you the story about meeting roberto after the derby defeat last year at the lowry hotel.................must leave it there before i send those good bluemooner insomniacs to sleep..............

salfordpaul said:

jim did i ever tell you the story about meeting roberto after the derby defeat last year at the lowry hotel.................must leave it there before i send those good bluemooner insomniacs to sleep..............
When did we play the vermin at the Lowry then?

jimharri said:
salfordpaul said:

When did we play the vermin at the Lowry then?

right you ve asked for it................mrs SP and little lady sp went for a meal at the lowry to cheer me up after a derby defeat and as we walked across the lobby.........the lift opened.....................(gonna keep you in suspense..........)

jimharri said:
salfordpaul said:
tijuana tev said:
WORRIED ABOUT MARIO .Does he actually have a minder with him when he is walking round WYTHENSHAW and MOSS SIDE. Hope he has,wouldnt want anything to happen to him,DODGY TIMES

no pal he was with a girl and she just sat in the car on the phone. he waltzed in on his own, talked to san carlo manager for a min, spotted me in a white city jacket in the bar area and wandered over! my mrs and daughter were buzzin (not as much as me!)

outside we had piccys and then he drove off in his maserati! gary owen was mythering him as well as me! but i elbowed him out of the way!! haha (true)

He's always mixing with celebrities jimharri, after all he speaks to me and to Longsight!!! ;-)

Eccles Blue said:
jimharri said:
salfordpaul said:

He's always mixing with celebrities jimharri, after all he speaks to me and to Longsight!!! ;-)
Fainting-reporter-animated-gif.gif

M22 Blue said:
someone has just told me he's driving round peel hall in Wythenshawe at the moment lol.

Yeah he went into the Tudor pub and paid £1000 for a round for everyone.... The one time I'm actually gutted that I WASN'T in Wythenshawe!!

bluwes said:
All these meetings with Mario, in restaurants, churches, pubs... Not one photo
I've seen the photo that the op has of himself and his daughter with Mario. He is genuine; can't speak for the other claims.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.