Metrolink Seasoncard

cityzen81

Hello,

I have signed up for one of the Metrolink seasoncards this year to try it out.

Does anyone know when they arrive or has anyones turned up yet?

I go away this weekend (and dont get back till the morning of the first home game) so was hoping it would come before then. I rang the ticket office to enquire and all they could tell me is that they are sent seperatly and if not arrived by the start of the season to call them?

I get one every season and they always turn up after the season card arrives but (usually just) in time for the first home game.

It's worth the money just for the queue jump in the middle of winter when it's pissing down!

They arrive just in time for the home game. Rarely are they sent together because they come from a different place from the season cards.

Has anyone ever had their tickets checked whilst going to or coming from a match because I haven't. I doubt inspectors have ever checked tickets going to and from the stadium on a match day.
I did going home from the game at Victoria.

Has anyone ever had their tickets checked whilst going to or coming from a match because I haven't. I doubt inspectors have ever checked tickets going to and from the stadium on a match day.
You can not get through the barriers at the Etihad after a game without showing your ticket/pass.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.