Metrolink Seasoncard

You can not get through the barriers at the Etihad after a game without showing your ticket/pass.
I have before.

I was doing a single journey after one game (I’d got a lift to the game on a mate’s minibus but I was going elsewhere post-game). I didn’t have a ticket and only had my debit card with me thinking I could buy one at the barriers from the person behind the screen.

However they don’t accept card payments for tickets at the screen and told me to get one from the platform and let me through without a ticket.

[and I did buy one at the platform before anyone asks haha]

I have before.

I was doing a single journey after one game (I’d got a lift to the game on a mate’s minibus but I was going elsewhere post-game). I didn’t have a ticket and only had my debit card with me thinking I could buy one at the barriers from the person behind the screen.

However they don’t accept card payments for tickets at the screen and told me to get one from the platform and let me through without a ticket.

[and I did buy one at the platform before anyone asks haha]
Of course you did. We believe you.

giphy.gif

Of course you did. We believe you.

giphy.gif
I did, honestly. I’m a bit of a stickler for that sort of thing. How can we expect the best service possible if people keep jibbing the Met and not putting the money in?

Mine arrived this morning. Posted through the door with no need for a signature.
I've received a couple of emails similar to the seasoncard ones in the last few days informing me that a package was on it's way.

Mine arrived this morning. Posted through the door with no need for a signature.
I've received a couple of emails similar to the seasoncard ones in the last few days informing me that a package was on it's way.

Mine arrived today to. No notification though. I also see it came from fourth wall same as the seasoncards. Youd think they would send them altogether to save on costs!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.