Metrolink

AD4 said:
takeabooson said:
we start ghost running on saturday 2nd feb for 9 days, at last thales have sorted the signals out, then on the 11th feb it will start running in service from bury to droylsden on a 12 minute service and i'm pretty sure on match day it will also be running a 12 minute service from media city to the velodrome,

Will they have the sense to put double carriages on?
That's certainly the plan. Whether they have that plan in place by this weekend or not is a different matter. Long term though, double trams on match day.

Thought about using Metrolink from Altrincham today for Leeds game. Then decided against - thought I'd wait and see what the feed back was like after the match. What I would like to know is this: When the Altrincham tram arrives at Piccadilly Gardens will I be able to board a Droylsden tram there or will I have to go to Piccadilly Station to get a tram to the Etihad?

TomUK said:
Thought about using Metrolink from Altrincham today for Leeds game. Then decided against - thought I'd wait and see what the feed back was like after the match. What I would like to know is this: When the Altrincham tram arrives at Piccadilly Gardens will I be able to board a Droylsden tram there or will I have to go to Piccadilly Station to get a tram to the Etihad?

you can get it from either or if u get a bury tram from alty u can get off at market street and get the droylsden service from there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.