Metrolink

Usual garbage service from Eccles. Waited 20 mins for 1 to appear then 10 minutes turnaround. Single unit.
I never learn.

Shambles as usual. 100's waiting at Piccadilly only Singles going past presumably most already full. I fucked it off and walked.

Fooking joke this metro, wait for tram for 40 mins at Eccles one comes and we get on only to watch the driver have her butties first in the drivers cabin then when she gets to piccalilly train station stop she gets off as it's the end of her shift, just missed k.o cos of her

Feeling very smug, used the Zeelo match bus service. Door to door in luxury.

What the hell is this lol?? I waited 20 minutes in Altrincham for one, then by the time we left it was full, standing room only. I get the bus to town back then pick the tram up. This used to be quicker but in spite of barriers, countless showsec stewards and GMPTE people it is ridiculously slow again. Some of the driver's seem to go out of their way to sabotage the buses, or take an age to move off. We have never had so much infrastructure yet it is all crap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.