MICAH ....4 year deal .....

Never Mind The Pollocks said:
JK91 said:
I understand Richards has been struggling with injury but when he played against Norwich he looked like hes just beefed himself up. He did not look right on the pitch at all. In my opinion hes too big and he needs to slim down a little as it will effect his pace!

I take it you are a nutritionist for MCFC and see Micah's fitness results etc. on a daily basis?

Far from it my friend. However, it does not take an expert to look at him and make the judgement that he is too big....

BoyBlue_1985 said:
JK91 said:
I understand Richards has been struggling with injury but when he played against Norwich he looked like hes just beefed himself up. He did not look right on the pitch at all. In my opinion hes too big and he needs to slim down a little as it will effect his pace!
I think most people would be a bit chunky after 7 months with no exercise especially for someone like Micah who is naturally big

12 match ban @Greggs and Dunkin Doughnuts can only help #cruel2bkind

@citywatch @City_Watch: TMW in Italy claims Micah Richards has opted not to renew his City contract. Reasons to be sceptical when you see City's tweets today.

bzekosilva said:
@citywatch @City_Watch: TMW in Italy claims Micah Richards has opted not to renew his City contract. Reasons to be sceptical when you see City's tweets today.
Talkshite are reporting this also.....

In other news Micah's all over the OS posing for photo's and giving interviews and looking very happy with his lot in life.......

I dont blame him if he wants to look elsewhere for first team football
Is he really going to be first choice right back again and dislodge zabba,who knows
Still would love him to stay though,his choice i guess.......

allan harper said:
He's not going to get in the World Cup squad sitting on our bench.

He'll never get near an England squad again as long as Neville is assisting Hodgson, he doesn't rate him one bit !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.