MICAH ....4 year deal .....

I don't believe anything that Talk sport say, I think 100% he will still be at City next season and will have signed a new contract and all will be Rosie.

Anyone remember the news that Yaya wanted out???? That got blown out the water

ITS BULLSHIT PAPER TALK AS PER...........

MCFColly said:
I don't believe anything that Talk sport say, I think 100% he will still be at City next season and will have signed a new contract and all will be Rosie.

Agreed.

*However, does Harry know that we're trying to sign Rosie?*

:) :) :)

kippax81 said:
MCFColly said:

Agreed.

*However, does Harry know that we're trying to sign Rosie?*

:) :) :)

HAHA

When Richards presents the manager with a fully fit player who puts in consistent performances , then he may have a case for 'haggling' over the terms offered in a new contract .... until then he's on a sticky wicket.

I doubt that the club have offered him peanuts , and this guy really needs to play or his international prospects will suffer even more than they are currently doing ..... Pablo Zabaleta is chomping at the bit , still only 28 years old , and , given the chance , could well make that City right back spot his own.

if this news is true , and Richards has rejected a new deal , he may well want to reconsider , or could well find he's left to do his 'haggling' elsewhere !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.