MICAH ....4 year deal .....

Well judging by his injury record and all the times he has been paid while not playing you would think he owed the club a gratitude of thanks for offering him a new deal!

He offers pace and height at set pieces but not defensively astute.When...and when is a big word....he is fit he is a great squad member,but so was Darren Anderton at Spurs.To be honest i don't care either way.Happy if he stays,not bothered if he goes.

Cant see him going anywhere. Pretty sure he said he'd be happy to see out his career here and it wasn't that long ago.

Paper BS, agent leaking BS to the press to up the deal, I dont know.

Micah's a blue though, I know he wanted Arsenal years back but thats way before the take over and changes to the club. Besides we need a character like him in the dressing room and Pelle likes a few good characters around the team from what I hear.

Must not lose Micah not only is he a decent right back but he is also a decent centre half - lose Micah and we will have to find another right back and a centre half on top of the one we need to replace Kolo and maybe Lescott

I also think he offers more attacking than Zab and sometimes we missed him last season

dctid said:
Must not lose Micah not only is he a decent right back but he is also a decent centre half - lose Micah and we will have to find another right back and a centre half on top of the one we need to replace Kolo and maybe Lescott

I also think he offers more attacking than Zab and sometimes we missed him last season

Plus Oldham would receive a chunk of the fee as they have a sell on clause.

Even with how outstanding Zab has been in his absence, we missed Micah's direct running down that right hand side. It caused panic in teams and made a lot more space for our creators. I'd be absolutely gutted if he was to leave, he's a proper City player, really not the sort we should be letting get away

It will be disappointing if he doesn't sign the new deal but if he refuses then it is time to cash in.

BigOscar said:
Even with how outstanding Zab has been in his absence, we missed Micah's direct running down that right hand side. It caused panic in teams and made a lot more space for our creators. I'd be absolutely gutted if he was to leave, he's a proper City player, really not the sort we should be letting get away

This. I thought it he was a key miss for us last year.

I don't see him leaving the club, I cant even imagine it.

This is once again the dark media trying to stir up nonsense.

He will sign eventually.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.