Micah arrested

With our team running around like loons I find it amazing how it's fans that are being called idiots for jumping around singing songs at matches!

It seems that the Royle days are back at city.....players too much money , spare time, no supervision, Now we all Know why Richards has been crap all season. If gossip is true than there is a problem again at city . These players get too much money and show no respect for the club and those who pay the wage bill -( the Fans ). Mark Hughes clearly has no control.
What I can't understand is why the owners are not controlling these issues.
2 players on Bail ...by the end of the season how many more or to the point how many will be in Jail...its clear the players attitude stinks.
It should be said only on Bail no guilt etc but the question for the club is why are these players behaving like idiots .

Re mcfcmatt
I assume you are ref to the stoke comments .I read the comments on text from a Stoke Fan who said he had been a fan for nearly 50 yrs and never seen behaviour like it. Well take it as read that he was a Moron / Blind/ stupid etc I recall going to a Cup match nearly 30yrs ago and the stoke scum was throwing bricks at us etc...and I have never been back there since.

Jesus, what is it with this club. These players need to pull there heads out of their over paid arses!!

Get an early night boys or even better put your aggression / urges into training harder and putting in a decent performance for the club we love and the same one you are bringing into disrepute! And don't give me any shit about them needing to let off steam.. They are over paid show ponies who are paid enough to keep there heads down and graft for a living. Not piss their wages up the wall on nightclubs and shit bling!! Yeah Richards, I'm talking to you!!!!.

The Jackel said:
Jesus, what is it with this club. These players need to pull there heads out of their over paid arses!!

Get an early night boys or even better put your aggression / urges into training harder and putting in a decent performance for the club we love and the same one you are bringing into disrepute! And don't give me any shit about them needing to let off steam.. They are over paid show ponies who are paid enough to keep there heads down and graft for a living. Not piss their wages up the wall on nightclubs and shit bling!! Yeah Richards, I'm talking to you!!!!.

complete rubbish.

I think there's a lot of overgeneralising going on here. The behaviour of one or two players on one or two occasions does not mean there has to be a problem at club level.

mammutly said:
I think there's a lot of overgeneralising going on here. The behaviour of one or two players on one or two occasions does not mean there has to be a problem at club level.

I don't know about that, this season Jo was fined as was Elano.
TBH went to Cook about Hughes, Robbie did one from training camp and is involved in a Police investigation as is Micah.
5 players involved in off field matters, not good.

I don't know what it is with footballers and nightclubs .... but they don't seem to mix well!

But both Robinho and Richards are seemingly 'opinionated' and temperamental young men , so it's unsurprising really to hear of their antics.

As much as Michael Johnson gets flak for his ample nightlife , it's rare to hear of him gettin' involved in seedy incidents ....... the others will just have to learn that being in the public eye means you have to watch what you do , even more than ever!

FFS this is driving me paranoid.

I'm convinced now some outside force is dicking with our club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.