Micah back for England

Eccles Blue said:
Yes, Micah Richards is back in the England Squad. Stuart Pearce comes good!!

And Adam Johnson, Joe Hart, James Milner and Gareth Barry.

Good one England!!

What about Lescott being played some of his best football since joining the club being ignored is a complete joke, if he is not better than the Phil 'The new Duncan Edwards' I will bare my *rse all the way down Alan Turing way on Saturady.
WTF are Zinadine, Welsh*t and Campbell doing in the side another major c*ck up for Pearce, they are both out of there depth and I really hope he starts with them and we can just see how sh*t they are all.

Thought he was gonna take this game to not play all the regulars and play some youngsters. Seems thats gone out the window.

MickyBenno81 said:
welbeck, smalling, young and cleverly shouldnt be any where near any england squad

fuckin wank the lot of em

Cleverley hasnt kicked a ball in anger since before november ffs,why is he there.

Vinny just tweeted:

But what about @JoleonLescott not being called up?? Best defensive record in the league, 2nd year running. #JustSaying

samharris said:
MickyBenno81 said:
welbeck, smalling, young and cleverly shouldnt be any where near any england squad

Cleverley hasnt kicked a ball in anger since before november ffs,why is he there.

the only reason i can think of by including these average-at-best players, is to get bums on seats

Chill out, lads.

Pearce himself stated how he chose younger players who might not had the same chance to impress under Capello. No doubt Lescott will be in the squad for the Euros.

MickyBenno81 said:

I'd take all 4 ahead of Jones though

What a young squad fuck me. With the obvious couple exceptions, Pearcey has picked a lot of youth there and good for him (and hopefully, one day good for us). I don't think this new generation are going to win owt anytime soon, but it sure beats the 'golden generation' pain, and is a refreshing way forward. Cleverley, Smalling, Jones and Welbeck are hardly wank are they? They sure aren't Lescott, Milner, Richards and Aguero haha, but they are hardly wank mate. They are right on our arses and could still win the league and Europa, and wank players don't get that sort of stuff done.

Tangent said:
Chill out, lads.

Pearce himself stated how he chose younger players who might not had the same chance to impress under Capello. No doubt Lescott will be in the squad for the Euros.

Like Barry, Parker, Gerrard, Cole and Green?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.