Micah Interview

TFC

Dont see this posted anywhere else;

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/667490/IVE-LEARNED-FROM-MY-MISTAKES-SAYS-MICAH-RICHARDS.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/6 ... HARDS.html</a>

Its a decent enough read, especially the bits about Bobby Manc.

Good interview, it makes you feel as though you should have some sympathy for him. He is still only a young lad , and to have 4 different bosses since he broke into the team must have made it difficult for him.

Then again is this a Max Clifford PR stunt.......cynical or what

Excellent article and one which really shines a spotlight o the psychological sigificance of managerial skills , especially for younger players.

really like the fact that RM included the Academy players in his first 'meet and greet'...City's academy continues to be a wellspring of talent and the knobs in the nationnal media have been tring their best to shit-stir this one. I reckon that there aren't many Prem clubs fielding as many academy products as us...

I've always liked Richards and want him to do well but, I'm quite sceptical about this article because it is a Max Clifford special. Reading between the lines, this sounds more like a come and get me United, Liverpool, Villa, Tottenham and England.

Mark Hughes was never quite sure, indeed only in the closing stages of his time at the club did he start to realise that Richards needs to be loved. Pearce does, Eriksson and McClaren did. Ferguson, Benitez, O'Neill and Redknapp all could.
Capello, in a World Cup year, has still to have his pulse raised. But for now it is about wooing Mancini.

Richards still sounds like a school kid. 'Poor me - I didn't do well in class because the teacher didn't like me'. I'd rather hear Richards say that he bears the responsibility for his own performances, regardless of the manager - Sounds like he is blaming all of his dodgy performances on the lack of attention from the manager.

Maybe Pearce is the root of this problem. Pearce could have fathered him far too much. So much so that Richards has yet to develop the skills to develop his own thinking, maturity and self awareness.

Must admit I like him more after reading that. Also explains why his performances went downhill after Pearce left. Then really downhill when Hughes came. Hopefully now we will see the real Micah again. I've had my doubts over the last two years but he can still have a future here.

Micah 3/4 years ago was one of the best backs (right,left,centre) in English football.He did fall away in the last 12/18 months.Mancini,just might kick his arse that bit harder than Hughes did.I hope so,cos i love the big man to bits.You're a defender Micah,,,,DEFEND.

Again proves my point that Hughes had no man management skills, they mention the managers that do have that Eriksson, McClaren, Ferguson, Benitez, O'Neill and Redknapp, look at what they have achieved or won in their careers and then look at what Hughes has achieved. Players need to be loved and need to feel like a million quid before the step out onto the pitch. Hopefully Mancini will give him the confidence to perform better but he still isn't good enough to play for a top side and for England, no amount of love or confidence will change that.

Immaculate Pasta said:
Again proves my point that Hughes had no man management skills, they mention the managers that do have that Eriksson, McClaren, Ferguson, Benitez, O'Neill and Redknapp, look at what they have achieved or won in their careers and then look at what Hughes has achieved. Players need to be loved and need to feel like a million quid before the step out onto the pitch. Hopefully Mancini will give him the confidence to perform better but he still isn't good enough to play for a top side and for England, no amount of love or confidence will change that.
"immaculate pasta",a question mate.For years i have been trying to make "immaculate pasta",either too al dente,or mushy.Please enlighten me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.