Micah Richards (2014/15)

Martyn

Says he may look for a new club in the summer if he is not guaranteed playing time. City want him to stay on.

I think if he was to go it would be a massive blow for us. Not simply because we will be losing a player but we'll be losing our Academy poster boy. This wouldn't send out the right message to other youngsters.

Re: Micah Richards

So far this year he has not shown he should start ahead of Zab,he should get his head down and work hard instead of saber rattling about his contract
I hope he stays

Martyn said:
Says he may look for a new club in the summer if he is not guaranteed playing time. City want him to stay on.

I think if he was to go it would be a massive blow for us. Not simply because we will be losing a player but we'll be losing our Academy poster boy. This wouldn't send out the right message to other youngsters.

Don't agree while it would be sad to see him go it sends out the message to young players they need to be the very best they can on and off the pitch to have any chance of making it here.
While some of the injuries may not be his fault I think some are caused by his training and bulking up too much 3 or 4 years ago and his positional play has never improved.

He needs to do his talking on the pitch, love the guy to bits but he's sounding like a broken record of late.
The way he's played this season he's lucky Pellers picks him for the bench let alone gives him playing time.
He's shown nothing that would give reason for Pellers to give him a sustained run in the team.

berniethebusman said:
He needs to do his talking on the pitch, love the guy to bits but he's sounding like a broken record of late.
The way he's played this season he's lucky Pellers picks him for the bench let alone gives him playing time.
He's shown nothing that would give reason for Pellers to give him a sustained run in the team.

i have to agree with this statement.

micah is a real character, but this year he's not shown anything to say he should be ahead of zabba in the pecking order.

for me he just doesn't seem switched on enough football wise, it seems to take ages for him to see a pass or a run to make and by the time he's switched on the move has broken down.

Hasn't come back from injury the same player, yet, we have seen from all the full backs this year how difficult this 4222 is for them in particular to get used to. The wide man comes inside, or goes wide and its a tough call for the full back to stick or twist. He's struggled with this.

I still think Micah can become our first choice right back bit he's got 2/3 of a season to prove it.

Link?

Notice the Mirror said the same about Lescott yesterday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.