Micah Richards Is Quitting Man City

I'd be surprised if we went for Lahm. I think Hughes wants more height in the team (hence the link with Yaya Toure), having a midget, defensively suspect right-back, doesn't seem the Hughes way to me. Not a fan of having Barry marking a 6foot+ central defender at corners.

sam the drummer said:
---------------------------Given-------------------------------
Lahm---------------Toure-------------Lescott------------Bridge
---------------------------De Jong--------------------------------
------------Ireland------------------------Barry----------
--Ribery------------------------------------------Tevez--------
---------------------------Adebayor------------------------

Seems more realistic...

i have a stain now in the front of my pants, damn you!!!

Bullshit.

How can he get 'disillusioned' after he's been sat on the bench for only two games after he picked up a slight injury?

Plus, just because Ryan Giggs is old, it doesn't mean that he's a bad player, although it pains me to say it.

And I think Cappello is a idiot for thinking that Wes Brown is better than Richards, just because he plays for a team that has won lots of trophys.

He hasn't been at his best for ages, how is that because of City? He has started almost every game for years before these last few were Zabaleta has played.

If he is getting one on him then loan him out and get someone else in.

keemcfc said:
Bullshit.

How can he get 'disillusioned' after he's been sat on the bench for only two games after he picked up a slight injury?

Plus, just because Ryan Giggs is old, it doesn't mean that he's a bad player, although it pains me to say it.

And I think Cappello is a idiot for thinking that Wes Brown is better than Richards, just because he plays for a team that has won lots of trophys.

He hasn't been at his best for ages, how is that because of City? He has started almost every game for years before these last few were Zabaleta has played.

If he is getting one on him then loan him out and get someone else in.

Seems plausible to me. He knows full well that Hughes doesn't rate him and it's clear that our next big signing will be a world class right back so Max Clifford has put the feelers out. It's not rocket science but Richards has got away with bullying opponents with his size and making up for his mistakes with his pace for too long. Now he's lost a bit of sharpness it appears he is unwilling to learn about the actual football side of the game. I'll never forgive him for leaving Owen unmarked. Last minute of a game, backs to the wall, your back four should be in a line....where the fuck was he? Out of postion yet a fucking gain.

Micah may well get his chance against Wigan next weekend, lets see how he responds to a couple of games on the bench.

In a perfect world he will realize his game still needs a lot of work, knuckle down and try to improve. The easy way out for him would be a move away from City.

You want to be up there with the worlds best RB's Micah? No better place to do it than at a club that is heading for the very top.

My abiding memory of Lahm is Torres creaming him around the outside (excuse the expression) and scoring in the European final last year.

Modern top level fullbacks need pace and stamina. Lahm has one and not the other.

Just my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.