Micah Richards Is Quitting Man City

mat said:
Eccles Blue said:
It's a shame we have to wait until January for him to go.

I hope he doesn't go to Villa though because Dunnie needs a break from protecting Micah Richards!!

Micah began to believe his own publicity and stopped trying, in my humble opinion, and he needs to realise that he is not and never will be a world class player.

Was thinking the same thing. He's probably called MON this morning to say dont do it.

I WAS THINKING THE SAME MYSELF TBH

Dubai Blue said:
Marvin said:
Hope he buckles down and wins his place back. Stories like this in the papers wont make it any easier for him
He should tell his people to stop leaking them then!!
maybe. Unusually this story did have a ring of authenticity about it.

But he's still a kid - something a lot of people forget. Wasn't long ago that the same fans were writing Ireland off, or Bellamy before he had even kicked a ball for us

mat said:
I bet he fucks off to the rags to play with his bro weeo.

Unlike Carlito he'll slag us to fuck and go there IMO.

"Fifty pence" has not been the same since he got his big pay rise.

He lost us the rags game singlehandedly. On the plus side it'll mean Nedum will have a chance to get into the England squad ahead of him.

Lost us the derby single handedly did he? Marking Fletcher for both his goals was he? Had to leave Rooney coz SWP was ball watching and left Evra alone for the first goal. Okay, he should have been closer to Owen (even though this wasn't his man to be picking up), but for Richards to cop the blame for this defeat is totally unfair, to the point of being silly. He's young and has plenty to learn, but he has everything a young player needs to be a top player. He's strong, quick, has a tremendous leap and is dangerous from set pieces. To let this young lad go would be a big mistake.

hgblue said:
mat said:

He lost us the rags game singlehandedly. On the plus side it'll mean Nedum will have a chance to get into the England squad ahead of him.

Lost us the derby single handedly did he? Marking Fletcher for both his goals was he? Had to leave Rooney coz SWP was ball watching and left Evra alone for the first goal. Okay, he should have been closer to Owen (even though this wasn't his man to be picking up), but for Richards to cop the blame for this defeat is totally unfair, to the point of being silly. He's young and has plenty to learn, but he has everything a young player needs to be a top player. He's strong, quick, has a tremendous leap and is dangerous from set pieces. To let this young lad go would be a big mistake.

He was having a mard and missed the first goal by complaining.

Said this a fair few times when he burst through there was no doubting his raw talent but for me he has stayed raw he hasn't progressed to the level that Nedum is on despite Nedum playing less games. If the right offer comes in will be sad to see him go but time may well be right his progress has stalled. Towards the end of last season there were signs he was regaining his form a little but in terms of the first team Zabaleta and Nedum should be in the squad before him.

hgblue said:
mat said:

whose man was it then? Richards is the RB and Owen was open on the edge of the box.

skybluekings said:
hgblue said:

whose man was it then? Richards is the RB and Owen was open on the edge of the box.

Exactly. Micah, yet again, lost concentration and got sucked into the middle. Happens too many times.

hgblue said:
mat said:

He's not been dropped because of goals conceded in the derby, he's been dropped cause he does not listen to what Hughes asks him to do.

Anybody that was at the derby would of seen Hughes on his feet for most of the second half cause Richards cannot follow instructions. That is why he will be on the way out in January, and Clifford can leak as many stories to the red tops as he wants.

As for saying he has everything required, that is ridiculous. Strong quick and good in the air are not attibutes needed for a right back. His ball control and distribution is poor, and when he charges up the wing he needs 10 minutes to get his breath back. He seems unable to turn quickly when faced with a quick winger which is why he fails to prevent crosses coming in.

Its a shame as he showed great promise, but the minute kids believe their own hype is the minute they are finished

skybluekings said:
hgblue said:

We had just been defending a set piece, so I think it's highly unlikely that Micah will have been picking up Michael Owen. Also, he will almost certainly have been tucked in to the middle to add his height and strength into the defensive mix. Whoever was marking Owen at the set piece has let him go, although perhaps this is understandable in the circumstances, as everybody thought all we had to do was defend the free kick and it was game over. A lesson learnt for the whole team, but, as I said earlier, to blame Micah for this defeat is overly harsh imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.