Micah Richards must stay

MadchesterCity

Micah Richards must stay.

For all the transfers that we are linked with this is the one I want to happen most

Know doubt I will get slated for this but believe this would be a big mistake to sell him.

This would be ridiculous if we sell to Spurs.

I would rather we sold Bellamy, Onouha and Ireland if we need to trim the squad.

Surely the summer hasn't been that long.

Richards SWP Ireland absolute liabilities, I've a good memory goes back to Hamburg at Home; too many away games to want to relive where these 3 plus that other idiot Dunne costs us points and what would have been geniune Europe qualifications even before all the money arrived.

Too many blues on this site have misplaced loyalty to chancer players, our loyalty must be to the success of the club.

I guess we were all blues long before any current players arrived and will be long after theve gone.

We must hope we are not left with nowt again, and being sentimental about second rate academy players and the like will get in the way of us basking in a period of glory

ribbo said:

Richards SWP Ireland absolute liabilities, I've a good memory goes back to Hamburg at Home; too many away games to want to relive where these 3 plus that other idiot Dunne costs us points and what would have been geniune Europe qualifications even before all the money arrived.

Too many blues on this site have misplaced loyalty to chancer players, our loyalty must be to the success of the club.

I guess we were all blues long before any current players arrived and will be long after theve gone.

We must hope we are not left with nowt again, and being sentimental about second rate academy players and the like will get in the way of us basking in a period of glory

Reason for parents death? 'They got in my way'

ribbo said:

Hary?

There is a reason Spurs, Man U and Arsenal have all shown interest.

Micah has a great future ahead of him

MadchesterCity said:
Micah Richards must stay.

For all the transfers that we are linked with this is the one I want to happen most

Know doubt I will get slated for this but believe this would be a big mistake to sell him.

This would be ridiculous if we sell to Spurs.

I would rather we sold Bellamy, Onouha and Ireland if we need to trim the squad.

Not slating - just totally disagree - it would be like actually selling them a virus - so a Win Win

I wouldn't mind keeping him as fringe player but have no objection to selling him on either. He has bags of potential so they must get a decent sell on clause in any deal. I do doubt he will reach that potential though.

I'd keep hold of him for now because there's still a chance he can fulfill his potential. Needs to sort himself out though because he's a complete fucking clown at the moment and has been for a while now. He's little use to us in his current state, but I'd give him at elast another season to see if he bucks his ideas up

ribbo said:

what an appalling post - if this is what City are in danger of becoming then give me the past and not the future - I am over 50 now and the one thing above all else I have enjoyed about being a BLUE has been the spirt, the decency and the sense of humour/humility of our FANS and if money and success means this kind of post/poster then it will not stop me being a BLUE but I just hope I do not have to sit too near to idiots like you in the ground.

We all have different views of players, but your comprehensive damning of players like Micah, Shaun and Stevie is a complete disgrace, your comment about "second rate academy players" is awful, and the last word of your post really sums you up

The Fat el Hombre said:
I'd keep hold of him for now because there's still a chance he can fulfill his potential. Needs to sort himself out though because he's a complete fucking clown at the moment and has been for a while now. He's little use to us in his current state, but I'd give him at elast another season to see if he bucks his ideas up

Problem is el hombre.. he spent to much time buking other things instead of his idea,s.. big time charlie now and inho a liability , rather keep nedum .He had enough chances ,these guys can only keep playing the acadamy product card so many times..move on i say

The Fat el Hombre said:
Agree mate. Like you say there is now harm to see if he develops this season, and it would be interesting to see if he can grow up and sort his ego out. If not then get shut as he probably will never change. Will be good to see if he knuckles down and gets on with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.