Micah Richards the pundit

Micah’s analysis is so uninsigtful, he’s a hard watch.

Constantly starts talking about one thing and by the time he’s finished he’s talking about something else. And he states the bleedin obvious but acts like he’s breaking ground with what he’s saying.

He kept turning the post-match analysis to Arsenal last night n’all, I don’t think it was on purpose, he just doesn’t know where he’s going with what he says so it ends up being a jumble of topics in the same answer.

Him and Sturridge analysing Haaland was really substandard n’all. Compare those two to what Henry was doing the other week and it was just amateur.

I feel a bit sorry for Micah sometimes, as the presenter or fellow pundits often seem to "put him on the spot".
Which Micah tends to get past by guffawing in an over-the-top manner. It can be a touch uncomfortable.

But would still rather have an ex-City player commenting on our games than all the dozens of Liverpool & Utd people we've had to put up with for the past 25 years.

Just be glad that we have a pundit flying the flag for us finally.
It has been dominated by rags & rats for years!

Sit back and enjoy Micah. Absolute gold when he sat there giggling at Roy Keane when we smashed them.

Nedum - different gravy (nicked that from Aguero)

CTID
Yes but they have an ex City player playing the fool who can’t be taken seriously. They wouldn’t dare put Nedum up against Spit or Ratface.

Last edited:
TOTO,

I’m sorry my answer to the OP caused you such consternation, especially considering you openly admit you rarely see him acting as a pundit, because (backhanded swipe) you’re too busy at the game or in a noisy pub.

He embarrasses himself and looks completely out of his depth…unless that depth is how stupid and clownish can you behave on TV for a crust.

Clearly, you don’t see much of Nedum because he makes Micah look even more of a clown!

I agree, it’s not Nedum VS Micah, but if the subject is Blues as pundits, Micah has to be the worst City FOOTBALL ANALYST out there.

I readily admitted he is more suited to the puff pieces and greatly enjoyed his roadtrips with Keane and they bounce off each other really well, but that’s NOT what I would deem “punditry.”

To each their own.
With a bit of luck punditry will be a dying art soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.