Micah Richards the pundit

Micah is there for himself he doesn’t represent City like all pundits he toes the line and earns lots of money. Turn off at final whistle and brew up at halftime The match day thread is better then the buffons Sky BT employ on their gravy trains, might be mad but the opinions are honest
Spit, Ratboy, Wio, et al tow no line they are blatant in who they support. I like Micah but he’s realised now where the money flows from and is building a career as a personality rather than a fan of Manchester City.

None of em have any tactical insight mate, it’s not rocket science after all, if you’ve watched football for any length of time their “insight” is just trotting out the blindingly obvious
I never watch any of the pre match and generally brew up at half time. Only bit I usually watch after match is Pep's interview. Channel stays on but as background noise, rarely look up or take note. As you say, the blindingly obvious is not something I need pointers on.

Micah should have mentioned the similarities with Kovacic and Hwang yellow card non bookings in the last couple of games.

No complaints that both should have been sent off, we’d probably be 3 points better off now.

Spit, Ratboy, Wio, et al tow no line they are blatant in who they support. I like Micah but he’s realised now where the money flows from and is building a career as a personality rather than a fan of Manchester City.
Utd fans will look at Rio and Neville the same way we do Micah. I remember after the CL final Ferdinand was being called out by that shit Utd reserve and their fanbase for bigging us up.

Fans of all clubs seem to be very sensitive when ex players aren’t constant cheerleaders.

Whenever he talks I learn nothing new. I learn more from the football twitter tacticos.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.