Micah Richards the pundit

He is defo not in our corner , he follows the script for money , he is not the main man and only those two cunts who front sky can be partisan . Micah was celebrating us losing to the arses , he is a gooner thro and thro
Agreed, he's making a living out of his personality. I don't think he has the brains to stand our corner even if he wanted to. They pair him up with Keane and he laughs it off big style if it looks like getting serious. I watched a while yesterday just to see Ratboy and Spitty go into meltdown. Agree with your description of them two btw

Much prefer Ned too Micah.
Nedum is a bright, intelligent, funny bloke who could have an axe to grind with City.
His only downfall when I hear him on BBC Five Live, is he can sometimes try to be too droll and clever.
But, he is on a far higher level than Micah. The former athlete, Kris Aka Busi (think that's how his name is spelt ?) based his punditry on a contagious laugh.
Micah could become Roy Keane's stooge and an imitation of Kris if he's not careful...

Nedum is a bright, intelligent, funny bloke who could have an axe to grind with City.
His only downfall when I hear him on BBC Five Live, is he can sometimes try to be too droll and clever.
But, he is on a far higher level than Micah. The former athlete, Kris Aka Busi (think that's how his name is spelt ?) based his punditry on a contagious laugh.
Micah could become Roy Keane's stooge and an imitation of Kris if he's not careful...
Keane, Spitty and Neville just look at him with total disdain. They'd all do a facepalm if it was on the radio. As it is, we just do the facepalm whilst listening at home.

Not for me he’s an embarrassment. Rather have Shay Given in our corner or better still Buzzer. He tells it how it is. Loved buzzer he kicked ass

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.