Micah Richards the pundit

Punditry definition:

The expression of expertise in a particular subject or field."

Richards can't express any expertise in his particular field, so he is a crap pundit.

He is sometimes entertaining at impersonating a giggling school girl. But I have two of them at home, so it's a "not interested" from me.

Using the term "Quarterback Role" should automatically have him kicked off any football show.

About time Nedum was given a MotD rile and Big Meeks stuck to sky and CBS
That rag bird on Paramount+ saying big Meeks has put on 60lbs in 10 years since his playing days, pathetic, I gained more than that over my two week Christmas break

This thread is ridiculous man. Not much room for fun in 2024, life is a serious business. Micah Richards has a bit of a laugh on telly and has a great big smile? GET HIM OFF!

I love Nedum, I like Micah. Micah is doing fine on match of the day. He doesn't put me off watching it in any way whatsoever, infact I can watch telly and have a laugh at the same time is kinda decent. Chill ffs.

This thread is ridiculous man. Not much room for fun in 2024, life is a serious business. Micah Richards has a bit of a laugh on telly and has a great big smile? GET HIM OFF!

I love Nedum, I like Micah. Micah is doing fine on match of the day. He doesn't put me off watching it in any way whatsoever, infact I can watch telly and have a laugh at the same time is kinda decent. Chill ffs.
Agree. I like them both. If I'm going to a party then big meeks. If I wanted an executor for my will, Nedum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.