Micah Richards the pundit

It's nonsense talk thats crept in, if they mean he sits in and dictates play from any part the midfield then use the football term Regista or deep lying playmaker, quarterback pfft load of shite

It's like how numbers are now replacing positions, "he's a typical No8" what the fuck does that even mean in the modern game
It means they are not unique like King Colin was in that position ..

when a pundit has less about a minute to give analysis on a game as with MotD highlight show then you want a nedum, hargreves, lescott type, for lengthier post match discussion like on live games which mixes analysis with that and "banter" Keane, Carragher, Wright and Micah are perfect.

you never need a jenas (already groomed to replace lineker as anchor) murphy, keown or owen type waffle and cluelessness

Big Meeks has a place doing punditry as he is good at it and entertaining, but come on "Quaterback role" 2 minutes for 3 pundits to converse deserves better comments than that.
I think those NUFC fans must have thought he was in the QUATERMASS role!

It is a tortured use of the terminology, and sadly creeping in more and more. You have to wonder if it’s deliberate by particular pundits to make themselves more marketable for gigs on US-based coverage.
Good point considering they all do punditry for global broadcasters. Seen Micah on cbs.

He was great yesterday.

It's nonsense talk thats crept in, if they mean he sits in and dictates play from any part the midfield then use the football term Regista or deep lying playmaker, quarterback pfft load of shite

It's like how numbers are now replacing positions, "he's a typical No8" what the fuck does that even mean in the modern game
I only heard anybody mention the term when FM made a whole load of new midfield positions up in the tactics screen lol

Along with Mezzala, trequartista and carrilero

Nothing wrong with DLP, DM, AM, Anchor, Sweeper. B2B :)

I love Nedum, I like Micah. Micah is doing fine on match of the day. He doesn't put me off watching it in any way whatsoever, infact I can watch telly and have a laugh at the same time is kinda decent. Chill ffs.
This, the whole point of football is entertainment, we watch this sport to enjoy ourselves. It can be a stress relief from your inner city corporate job, your tiring trade job, your teaching kids at school job, whatever it may be.

Micah does exactly that, his job is to provide sports media entertainment in an industry that is full of arrogant and pompous wankers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.