Micah Richards the pundit

The youth love money and.....wow - a property portfolio. It's like "likes" for them - real currency to admire.
Modern day cap doffing.

Criticise or have reservations about anything you generally believe poor, dumbed down or inferior- and it's.."they've made this much money and they've got this many followers". Nothing about the content or an analysis.

Last edited:
The youth love money and.....wow - a property portfolio. It's like "likes" for them - real currency to admire.
Modern day cap doffing.
I think earning massive money as a teenager probably helped Micah with said property portfolio and not his intellect.
Not many that age, however fucking smart will have been banking the equivalent of a nice detached house every month.

Whilst not overly keen on his punditry I can’t see too much of an issue with him being respectful and complimentary to Klopp.
He’s not daft, he’s read the room and has gone with the majority.
Agree.I find it weird that some have an issue with Micah praising Klopp and have no issue with Pep who has praised him as well.
I do not like Klopp but I have no issue in the praise he is getting at this moment.

I think in the long term Nedum will become the top City pundit, he is measured and thoughtful with his analysis. Not bias, has genuine interest in the tactics and doesn't make it complicated or use cliches.
Which is why you won’t see him much on the mainstream sports channels.
Sky/BT etc are after entertainment and fan engagement for clicks.
Nedum is far too classy for that nonsense.

Which is why you won’t see him much on the mainstream sports channels.
Sky/BT etc are after entertainment and fan engagement for clicks.
Nedum is far too classy for that nonsense.
He was fantastic on Filthyfellas podcast. Same with the in house City podcast.

Agree though he will probably not get any of those positions or want them.

Nedums mentioned before he doesn't want to be on those programs, hes probably happy enough doing what hes up to now.

I like Nedum but in every interview / podcast etc I’ve ever heard him on he can’t go 5 mins without shoehorning in some whinge about Mancini.

We get it, you didn’t like him, change the record.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.