Micah Richards the pundit

well ..Micah Richards might be a thick gormless twat,with a small brain, as described by JGB.....
But at least our fine,ex title winning defender hasn't written a book with such low intelligence..explaining how

" I had played my last game for Manchester City...and I was going to exchange the blue shirt for a red one.i wondered how the press and the fans would make of it when the news broke.it would cause a sensation!

I would give Manchester United football club 100 %

Mike Doyle. Captain. Intelligent man don't you think.

Each to their own of course.

I call bull shit

Being totally objective (which most of the media aren't with us) Klopp has been a decent manager and at times they have played some good football without a doubt.
Breaking it down, taking out the European club and World club things (which we won this season) what has he actually won, 4 major trophies in 8 odd years! ?
True, not a bad record for most clubs/managers and ofourse he could add to that this season. To me with all the money he has spent I personally think you could argue that he has under achieved to an extent. All this crap about them winning more if big bad City weren't around is bollocks, that's like saying every team that finishes runners up in all competitions would have won more if the actual winners hadn't .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.