Micah Richards the pundit

Is Micah a Leeds fan now?

Micah refers to Leeds United with "we"

I'm not a Man City fan but even I found that strange, considering he's a Man City ambassador and you guys are not too fond of Leeds if I'm correct?

Last edited:
Is Micah a Leeds fan now?

Micah refers to Leeds United with "we"

I'm not a Man City fan but even I found that strange, considering he's a Man City ambassador and you guys are not too fond of Leeds if I'm correct?

Grew up in Leeds, supporting Arsenal, joined City and became an ambassador.

He’s definitely not a City fan.

Just seen the Thomas muller interview last night
Micah is just embarrassing now. Totally unfunny and unprofessional
Really cringe every time I see him along with carragher and Henry

Regarding your comments about Micah as a player. I like Nedum but he would sbe polishing Micah’s boots as a player.

I rate Nedum highly on City channel stuff and radio.‘for the Sky work give me somebody who can be impartial and be considered a great player, like Souness. They don’t have to have played fir City.

I accept your judgement of their relative merits as players. Neither of them, in any case, would get any kind of look-in in the current team. I'm pretty certain of it. I don't even know if Nedum would be invited to make the tea.
It's not the main point, really.
I don't actually think that you have to have been a great player to be a pundit. I don't even necessarily think that you have to have been a player. Michael Owen in his pomp was a very good player, maybe ‘great’, for what that term is worth. I have literally never seen him say an interesting thing. Neither has Paul Merson, who is as thick as two short planks, and said one thing only, by accident, on his own admission, which my username is a heavily ironic and playful piece of homage to.
People love seeing their former players on the box, that's the fact of it, and the beeb and the satellite companies know that. And yes, I quite like Souness. He's got a soft spot for Liverpool, but he's not an absurd cheerleader for them. He's worth listening to.
Most of the time, we don't need ‘punditry’ at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.