Micah Richards the pundit

Bigging up Rooney’s shinner on bbc sport. Best goal he’s ever seen which confirms he walks around with his eyes closed. Buffoon.

And Gary Neville being the best right back.

I thought Richard’s was one of ours but for me he can go and fuck himself and suckhole the red shirted cunts to protected his income stream. I’ve also noticed he’s creating mannerisms that he didn’t have when he first started at sky.

Wouild be ideal but it is too bad he doesn't seem interested and besides that Sky Sports wouldn't allow him to do any of our games.
Not a chance Sky would be interested in recruiting a sensible and rationale man like Nedum.

They need the hysterical personalities that will generate the clips, clicks and memes for social media these days. Step up Big “Man City” Meeks.

Not a chance Sky would be interested in recruiting a sensible and rationale man like Nedum.

They need the hysterical personalities that will generate the clips, clicks and memes for social media these days. Step up Big “Man City” Meeks.

True. You can tell when watching him on US stuff that he doesn't really seem to like the idea of being an entertainer and would rather just talk about football like an adult.

True. You can tell when watching him on US stuff that he doesn't really seem to like the idea of being an entertainer and would rather just talk about football like an adult.

I like ESPN with Steve Nicol, Craig Burley and Nedum. I can see why SKY and BT and that TNT channel don't have him on though because he isn't an entertainer he's a pundit.

And he's a real proper genuine City fan and we can't be having that. Joleon Lescott is another one who you get the distinct impression he get told when to say something, he's such a nice fella on the bottom rung of a gravy train.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.