Micah Richards the pundit

Had to go out of his way the other night to plead neutrality. The red contingent arent ever put on the spot like that. Even Shearer, Wright etc, their club allegiance is celebrated. Only City pundits have to play the game of neutrality.

And what the fuck was that tonight. Cole, Keane and Rooney!!! Cole has never represented Newcastle since he left.

And the way they were all bleating on about how their fans are so loyal in supporting their managers after hag made his silly speech. 90% of rag fans I know aren't loyal to him, they want him gone asap.

Propaganda, pushing the narrative that somehow they, like the dippers have these amazing fans who are somehow better than other teams fans.

Had to go out of his way the other night to plead neutrality. The red contingent arent ever put on the spot like that. Even Shearer, Wright etc, their club allegiance is celebrated. Only City pundits have to play the game of neutrality.

And what the fuck was that tonight. Cole, Keane and Rooney!!! Cole has never represented Newcastle since he left.
"As an Arsenal Fan" Richards. He was Leeds a few weeks ago too.

That was quite disgusting by Redknapp.

And the way they were all bleating on about how their fans are so loyal in supporting their managers after hag made his silly speech. 90% of rag fans I know aren't loyal to him, they want him gone asap.

Propaganda, pushing the narrative that somehow they, like the dippers have these amazing fans who are somehow better than other teams fans.
90% of the rags I know don't go to Old Scaffold.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.