Micah Richards the pundit

Some serious hate for micah... I wonder why so many people are triggered lol
Probably because he’s a bit of a shite pundit who lacks any real footballing knowledge but is happy to take the money to be class clown and be a nodding dog to the likes of shearer and lineker.
No hate from my part, this is the way footballing punditry has been heading for a while. Everything else in the world seems to be getting dumbed down so don’t blame him for jumping on the bandwagon.
Just a shame we don’t have any serious blues in the studio to fight our clubs and our players corner.

Probably because he’s a bit of a shite pundit who lacks any real footballing knowledge but is happy to take the money to be class clown and be a nodding dog to the likes of shearer and lineker.
No hate from my part, this is the way footballing punditry has been heading for a while. Everything else in the world seems to be getting dumbed down so don’t blame him for jumping on the bandwagon.
Just a shame we don’t have any serious blues in the studio to fight our clubs and our players corner.
Given? Now Hart too?

Cant understand why Nedum isnt given more air time. Intelligent and articulate, maybe a little too City for the media?
I like Nedum but when you see Souness destroy the case for FFP. That’s real insight. It doesn’t need to be an ex player to be fair or insightful.

I find Micah makes some good points but his delivery is clumsy and the jester stuff helps his bank balance.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.