Micah Richards the pundit

I have a mate like him.
Ask him a straight question and all you get is "this, that, well, or maybe". Never yes, or no.

He is playing all the angles to never upset anybody. For that makes him a smart man. He will do well for years as a pundit. Will anybody take him or his opinions seriously, no. But he will earn a decent crust.

I have a mate like him.
Ask him a straight question and all you get is "this, that, well, or maybe". Never yes, or no.

He is playing all the angles to never upset anybody. For that makes him a smart man. He will do well for years as a pundit. Will anybody take him or his opinions seriously, no. But he will earn a decent crust.
Yep, same in the corporate world too. All the vanilla people who never express an opinion unless it’s been given to them by the right people float to the top. Like a difficult, fatty, unflushable turd.

Tbf to his comment today i genuinely think he was told to change his mind half way through speaking by the producer.

I say this as Sturridge did exactly the same. Started out by saying it was a goal and it was correct but then almost stopped and said it should be ruled out.

Sky like the controversy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.