Micah Richards the pundit

What did he say as soon as the game finished got a can of beer and took the dog out as i was drained .
I got a can out and let the dogs out, it was pissing down that’s all they were getting! The 3 twats sharing a brain cell pulled up the graphic on offside interfering with play rule and tried to make a case the contact a push by sa was interfering with play. The 3 idiots failed to point out offside wasn’t an option at that point only becoming once post header.
It was a shambolic analysis that sky should be ashamed off. 3 fucktards being asked to talk about something they’ve seen who have zero knowledge of just to appease the armchair red Wanktards.

Last edited:
The secret of idiot pundits is switching it off.

People complain about them and sit through their shite anyway.

If everyone switched off they wouldn't have a job
Very true.

I don't know why people get so wound up by it all.

Pundits are employed to give the point of view of their employer, Micah isn't and never has been a blue, he just played for us.

I get the feeling that Micah's had a word in his ear about being too much of a fanboy, and he's reacted by trying to play the devils advocate when confronted by potentially big decisions involving us.

I'm sure he'll keep getting the SLY Sports gigs but I can't see the attraction of being their performing fool tbh.

I got a can out and let the dogs out, it was pissing down that’s all they were getting! The 3 twats sharing a brain cell pulled up the graphic on offside interfering with play rule and tried to make a case the contact a push by sa was interfering with play. The 3 corners but failed to point out offside wasn’t an option at that point only becoming once post header.
It was a shambolic analysis that sky should be ashamed off. 3 fucktards being asked to talk about something they’ve seen who have zero knowledge of just to appease the armchair red Wanktards.
Cheers,so sticking to the script .

Always liked Micah when he played for us. I can remember a number of times he made really big contributions to our team.

I think we already knew he was very rich. I’m happy for him.

It doesn’t change the fact he’s a shocking pundit and not very bright. That’s not a problem in our game though. Some focus groups like his shtick.

He laughs a lot though and is now even more rich.

I get the feeling that Micah's had a word in his ear about being too much of a fanboy, and he's reacted by trying to play the devils advocate when confronted by potentially big decisions involving us.

I'm sure he'll keep getting the SLY Sports gigs but I can't see the attraction of being their performing fool tbh.
Not sure it’s that. He’s thick. He knows he’s thick and so tries his best to chat about minutiae of the rules and tactics and sounds stupid.

He’s constantly looking at the other pundits as he’s gauging their reactions to see if he’s making any sense.

He has no choice if he wants to stay with sky ….

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.