Micah Richards the pundit

I wish Micah would just make his mind up. Say what he thinks, even if that comes across as anti City.
This bumbling and none committal stance is just arse licking nonsense.
If SKY was serious about football, they should dump Micah for Nedum Onuoha.
Nedum's knowledge and match analysis is way above Micah's, as well as most of the current SKY lineup.
As it is, they prefer to keep the comedy pundits and "company" yes men.
Totally agree with you Micah never stands on anything he's backtracking already on Twitter. I don't think he is cut out for the job he never looks confident in his analysis and the jokey persona has worn thin. I've never understood how someone hasn't snapped Nedum up he is brilliant.

I wish Micah would just make his mind up. Say what he thinks, even if that comes across as anti City.
This bumbling and none committal stance is just arse licking nonsense.
If SKY was serious about football, they should dump Micah for Nedum Onuoha.
Nedum's knowledge and match analysis is way above Micah's, as well as most of the current SKY lineup.
As it is, they prefer to keep the comedy pundits and "company" yes men.
It's probably the reason why Nedum Onuoha wouldn't go on it.

Wonder how much of the sporting public actually watch pundits?

My only sight/knowledge of them is from here.

I've watched football long enough to not need an ex-player to tell me something. It's a funny old world though that an ex-player is deemed expert enough to be a pundit. Because they've played football at some level has no bearing on intelligence.

Always liked Micah when he played for us. I can remember a number of times he made really big contributions to our team.

I think we already knew he was very rich. I’m happy for him.

It doesn’t change the fact he’s a shocking pundit and not very bright. That’s not a problem in our game though. Some focus groups like his shtick.

He laughs a lot though and is now even more rich.

Spent more time in the physio room making “funny” YouTube videos with that dickhead kit man than he did actually playing football as far as I recall.

The secret of idiot pundits is switching it off.

People complain about them and sit through their shite anyway.

If everyone switched off they wouldn't have a job
Spot on. I stopped listening to the punditry a long time ago. Before the game, make a brew at half-time and switch off after the game. We have a panel of four making their comments and two or three commenting during a game. Six or seven are overpaid for being on a soapbox. I think it makes more sense watching a bin man empty my bin!!

Easier said than done to just switch off. We want to hear the players and managers interviews afterwards, so we will put ourselves through their nonsense if we value it or not.

Ultimately Micah is a clown, he is there for cheap laughs and provides no insight whatsoever. The fact he claims everyone is "second to none" shows his wisdom. It is annoying that we finally get someone prominent in the media who doesn't have our back. Something happens when they get into that studio, I remember Lescott saying the Bruno Rashford goal was right to be given and wasn't offside at the time. All because he was sat with Ferdinand and Scholes. Sometimes common sense just leaves them, if they had it to begin with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.