Micah Richards the pundit

Seems to be largely positive reaction to him as he's likeable and his laughter is infectious.

A few malapropisms, but suspect it's nerves. The minority that aren't a fan keen to jump on those as a negative.

The insight isn't groundbreaking, but it rarely is from any pundit at half time and full time. Carragher and Neville do provide better analysis but it's normally with the benefit of longer preparation.

Richards brings real joy to the studio and it's clear Lineker and Shearer love having him around. Far better than some personality-less suit waffleing on on monotone.

More Micah please.

My thoughts yesterday as I compared him to that one level bore Jermaine Jenas who doesn’t appear to know how to laugh! The banter with Lineker was great. (Before and at half time, I’ve not watched the after match yet!)

He will never be taken seriously until he stops laughing all the time. I'm not sure if he is trying for the ex sportsman comedy character route, but nothing he says is funny and he laughs anyway. Maybe it is just nerves.

He will never be taken seriously until he stops laughing all the time. I'm not sure if he is trying for the ex sportsman comedy character route, but nothing he says is funny and he laughs anyway. Maybe it is just nerves.

He seems to have modelled his punditry om Kris Akabusi, which isn't necessarily a criticism, and as others have noted, is quite infectious.

However, if you want to know why David Silva can't influence a game anymore, or why City have conceded so many similar goals this season, then he isn't your man.

He seems to have modelled his punditry om Kris Akabusi, which isn't necessarily a criticism, and as others have noted, is quite infectious.

However, if you want to know why David Silva can't influence a game anymore, or why City have conceded so many similar goals this season, then he isn't your man.

Are you really struggling with those questions so much so that you need a pundit to tell you?

Age, time waits for no man, not even El Mago and injuries to key defenders and Fernie having to play CB, you could probably put down a lack of a decent left back and rotation also hasn't helped in the centre back spot either, as they haven't had a chance to settle in or play themselves back into form (Otamendi/Stones) before they are back out of the side for another period, take yesterday as an example of this with Zinchenko rusty as anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.