Micah Richards the pundit

With most pundits, I kind of just tune out when they start speaking because you know they're just going to be talking in tired old cliches with little or no tactical insight. Micah is the same for me but at least he makes you laugh.

Despite who he played for and who he supports, Gary Neville is the only one that I actually find interesting to hear him talk about football but even he is a bit overrated. I also agree with those praising Nedum Onuoha, he actually seems like he puts the effort in to learn about the teams he's talking about. Gabriele Marcotti is also quite good but that's about it.

These three comments alone should preclude anybody uttering them from being a paid pundit, for life.. No idea what Micah is on but he needs to take a lot less of it... I don’t like this village idiot routine, it’s run it’s course..
He needs to drop it sharpish ...
I’ve been one of his biggest fans as my previous comments on here will show, just not liking the direction he’s going in at the moment ..

Watching him on a US stream.... TOO INTERESTED IN TOWING THE PARTY LINE, so he keeps his job.

Could you imagine ratty or spitty doing the same?

Watching him on a US stream.... TOO INTERESTED IN TOWING THE PARTY LINE, so he keeps his job.

Could you imagine ratty or spitty doing the same?
Spittys half time rendition of “Hey Jude”was vomit inducing, cant imagine the German Sports presenters singing wonderwall at full time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.