Micah Richards the pundit

I was thinking earlier, how good the 90’s were. Know we’re a decade apart, and maybe it’s merely a reflection of my age back then, but I think life was definitely better then. At least for me. It was certainly less complicated, and overall, I don’t think technology has made us happier, despite its manifest benefits.
The 80's man.....

Who fucking cares, 99% of pundits are shit, utter buffoons or just cunts, at least Micah is ours.

Yes, you have summed pundits up well.
And just because I think Micah is cringeworthy doesn't mean you cannot hang on his every word.
Since I listened to him trying to get Foden out on loan , I have struggled to to be educated by him, and his laughter doesn't entertain me

And just because I think Micah is cringeworthy doesn't mean you cannot hang on his every word.
Since I listened to him trying to get Foden out on loan , I have struggled to to be educated by him, and his laughter doesn't entertain me
Well I would rather listen to Micah than camelmouth and the ginger pig put it that way

I don't need a pundit to tell me about football, I have played the game since I was 4yo.

Take Hoddle for example, a fine player, an ex-england manager but his constant 'you have to kick the ball into touch' every time City got caught out in Pep's first year, should tell you everything you need to know about the punditry in this country.
'You can't mess abaht wiv it back there, get rid of it quick'

File Hoddle under buffoon and ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.