Micah Richards the pundit

I don't need a pundit to tell me about football, I have played the game since I was 4yo.

Take Hoddle for example, a fine player, an ex-england manager but his constant 'you have to kick the ball into touch' every time City got caught out in Pep's first year, should tell you everything you need to know about the punditry in this country.
'You can't mess abaht wiv it back there, get rid of it quick'

File Hoddle under buffoon and ****.

I cannot write my thoughts about Huddle
They are unprintable.
He and Micah would make an interesting managerial team, if you like that sort of thing)

I was thinking earlier, how good the 90’s were. Know we’re a decade apart, and maybe it’s merely a reflection of my age back then, but I think life was definitely better then. At least for me. It was certainly less complicated, and overall, I don’t think technology has made us happier, despite its manifest benefits.

It was a great time the 90s but I agree, I think it more depends on the age you are in that given period at how you remember it.

I think most people would reminisce about the period in their late teens to late 20s Life suddenly opens up, college, university, meeting exotic girls from places like Droylsden. Pubs, Clubs, having money in your pocket without the responsibilities of mortgages, Lads holidays, travel, watching City away/home with your mates etc. I think when all that starts will always be the era you look back on most fondly.

Last edited:
It was a great time the 90s but I agree, I think it more depends on the age you are in that given period and how you remember it.

I think most people would reminisce about the period in their late teens to late 20s Life suddenly opens up, college, university, meeting exotic girls from places like Droylsden. Pubs, Clubs, having money in your pocket without the responsibilities of mortgages, Lads holidays, travel, watching City away/home with your mates etc. I think when all that starts will always be the era you look back on most fondly.
I accept all that you say but my point about technology remains.

It was a great time the 90s but I agree, I think it more depends on the age you are in that given period and how you remember it.

I had all of that except the exotic girls....

I was thinking earlier, how good the 90’s were. Know we’re a decade apart, and maybe it’s merely a reflection of my age back then, but I think life was definitely better then. At least for me. It was certainly less complicated, and overall, I don’t think technology has made us happier, despite its manifest benefits.
You're a FOC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.