Micah Richards the pundit

Micah is there for himself he doesn’t represent City like all pundits he toes the line and earns lots of money. Turn off at final whistle and brew up at halftime The match day thread is better then the buffons Sky BT employ on their gravy trains, might be mad but the opinions are honest

Last edited:
The pundits are there to fill in the gaps between adverts it’s where the broadcasters make their money they extend the length of the show before and after solely to get advert revenue

Just look at the "pundits" Sky Sports have employed overall. They are all clueless bellends...

Gary Neville
Jamie Carragher
Jamie Redknapp
Micah Richards
Roy Keane
Theo Walcott has been on a few times
Paul Merson
Stephen Warnock
Sue Smith
Rob Earnshaw
Clinton Morrison

Ect ect ect

There's a reason I don't watch Soccer Saturday, I never watch the build up or full time chat because they all talk bollocks.

Just look at the "pundits" Sky Sports have employed overall. They are all clueless bellends...

Gary Neville
Jamie Carragher
Jamie Redknapp
Micah Richards
Roy Keane
Paul Merson
Stephen Warnock
Sue Smith
Rob Earnshaw
Clinton Morrison

Ect ect ect

There's a reason I don't watch Soccer Saturday, I never watch the build up or full time chat because they all talk bollocks.
I hate Neville more every time I have to hear his odious fucking force. He’s a twat

Gary Neville
Jamie Carragher
Jamie Redknapp
Micah Richards
Roy Keane
Paul Merson
Stephen Warnock
Sue Smith
Rob Earnshaw
Clinton Morrison

Ect ect ect

Sky must be offering really low salaries for these numb nuts. No wonder they can’t attract good pundits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.