Micah Richards the pundit

Bell, Summerbee, Lee, Doyle, Corrigan, Zabba, Sergio, Silva, Kompany… etc etc etc… They are City legends, Micah, is as far away from being a City Legend as I am …
It’s not hatred I’m feeling or detecting it’s dislike of one of our ex players making a complete and utter bell end of himself on tv, week in week out ..
Arse licking all things red and guffawing like that fella at Blackpool Pleasure Beach used too before it burned down ..

He’s a pillock not a pundit.. His choice but some of us don’t have to like what he’s become on the back of playing for our club… !
I like him, genuine to the core. Much better than some smacked arses on TV.

Suppose it comes down to wherever your a fan of the class clown being used to be the err, class clown.

I’d rather not personally.
I just appreciate that there is a pro city voice on sky, which is the equivalent of Liverpool TV.

He may play the class clown but I think he has been shrewd in building a role around this. On CBS the Americans love him.

I mean he’s been very honest about not being a city fan and his paid ambassadorial role at city so as said I just don’t really get why some people get so triggered by him not being sycophantic, especially when he’s not even a ‘pundit’.
Being paid to be an ambassador for City is him being paid to be a City fan.
There is no opt out to this. Even if he is an Arsenal fan, he says he is City. Because that's the role he willingly undertook, at City, NOT Arsenal.
The A word shouldn't even pass his lips when employed by City. Same as playing staff. You are contracted to tubthump for the club.
He can't even get that right!!

Bloke is a prick. Beyond arrogant and can’t handle any criticism whatsoever. Has nothing to add in terms of football or tactical knowledge that the average, casual fan couldn’t say and notice themselves.

Also searches his name on twitter and will kick off in DMs about any criticism people might be throwing his way.

Can’t stand him.

I mean he’s been very honest about not being a city fan and his paid ambassadorial role at city so as said I just don’t really get why some people get so triggered by him not being sycophantic, especially when he’s not even a ‘pundit’.

Has he? Can you quote me where he has said he is not a City fan?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.