Micah Richards the pundit

I like Micah just not as a pundit, if the younger generation like his OTT loud clowning about then they can enjoy his act.

As I said, really nice guy but could drown Ms Pike out with his carry on.

Bloke is a prick. Beyond arrogant and can’t handle any criticism whatsoever. Has nothing to add in terms of football or tactical knowledge that the average, casual fan couldn’t say and notice themselves.

Also searches his name on twitter and will kick off in DMs about any criticism people might be throwing his way.

Can’t stand him.

I hope he's not secretly on this forum, you might be getting a few DMs...

I like him personally but I can see why he divides the fanbase.

He is a nouveau pundit, an entertainer, and someone I would image the younger generation latch on to more than some of the more traditional pundits.

A lot of the younger generation don't want the tactical analysis, or at least not as the primary punditry format. They want a soap opera that can consume them, and Micah is king of the hill in regards to offering that.

It's partly the Americanization of the British youth that has created the demand in my opinion.

I like him personally but I can see why he divides the fanbase.

He is a nouveau pundit, an entertainer, and someone I would image the younger generation latch on to more than some of the more traditional pundits.

A lot of the younger generation don't want the tactical analysis, or at least not as the primary punditry format. They want a soap opera that can consume them, and Micah is king of the hill in regards to offering that.

It's partly the Americanization of the British youth that has created the demand in my opinion.
How about the youth get what's better for them, rather than what they want once in a while? Meanwhile, the rest of us suffer dumbed down shit.

How about the youth get what's better for them, rather than what they want once in a while? Meanwhile, the rest of us suffer dumbed down shit.
Get off my lawn!

;-)

Sadly, I agree. Said it before that he’s not my cuppa tea as a pundit. Drives me mad on CBS/Paramount+ with his antics and OTT cackling. He’s as OTT as Thierry Henry is understated and up his own arse, which leaves Spitter!! I wish ESPN/ABC/DISNEY would buy the CL to go with the Carabao & FA Cup coverage. I can stand most of their pundits and actually like some of them. Nedum is one of them…twice the pundit that Micah is, and then some!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.