Micah Richards

Biglebowski

What has happened to Richards?

It must be one of the most amazing transformations I have ever seen a player do.
He is absolutely appalling in every department, he cant control the ball, I have yet to see him pass the ball to a City player, he cant shoot, he never tracks back and now just gives up and expects Dunne to cover for him, some cruelly say it is because he is lazy, I personally think he is genuinely dead on his feet, the last 10 minutes tonight he had nothing left, it was shocking for a young lad, he now resembles a burnt out prize fighter with his best days well and truly behind him.

His form has been the same all season; I just can’t see a future for him at City anymore

He has gone down hill quite bad, 2 years ago i was absolutely gutted to hear he could go if arsenal come along with a bit of cash, now i couldn't care less, but if he can improve his current form then i'd he happy to keep him obviously.

Needs to re locate his focus. And hopefully re locate himself away from Manchester City in the process, unless he undergoes a summer time Ireland-esque epiphany thingy.

I have no porblem with a fullback going forward. Even if they are crap going forward, it takes another player to mark them, which helps the team out.

But he goes forward, the expects others to defeand while he jogs back into position.

He's not useless, but he's getting there.

Bluemoon115 said:
I have no porblem with a fullback going forward. Even if they are crap going forward, it takes another player to mark them, which helps the team out.

But he goes forward, the expects others to defeand while he jogs back into position.

No problem with defenders going forward at all but if said defender lacks any of the vital attributes of going forward AND cant be arsed running back then really theres no point.

Micah can not pass, shoot, cross, look for an opening or anything so why bother?

Imagine if Robinho just decided he'd like to be a defender (ok it'd please some cretins on here but hear me out) and started throwing himself into tackles in the box and getting in Dunnes way at corners trying to clear it. How many times was Micah just in the box in the way wanting the ball so he could either give a 2inch pass and claim an assist or just twat the ball aimlessly towards goal in the hope he'll score a wonder goal?

TheMightyQuinn said:
Bluemoon115 said:

No problem with defenders going forward at all but if said defender lacks any of the vital attributes of going forward AND cant be arsed running back then really theres no point.

Micah can not pass, shoot, cross, look for an opening or anything so why bother?

Imagine if Robinho just decided he'd like to be a defender (ok it'd please some cretins on here but hear me out) and started throwing himself into tackles in the box and getting in Dunnes way at corners trying to clear it. How many times was Micah just in the box in the way wanting the ball so he could either give a 2inch pass and claim an assist or just twat the ball aimlessly towards goal in the hope he'll score a wonder goal?

But simply by being forward, the defenders are always going to have to watch you, so if you have the willingness to get back, then why not run forward?

But on the most part, I think we are in agreement.

people dont realise how much he does for the team. he plays a big part in us going forward down the right. worked his bollocks off tonight, stop gettin on his back and support your team.

invisable man said:
people dont realise how much he does for the team. he plays a big part in us going forward down the right. worked his bollocks off tonight, stop gettin on his back and support your team.

Wrong. He jogs forward and does fuck all, before jogging back and leaving huge gaps.

Then when he gets a chance from 5 yards out he skies it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.