Micah Richards

as long as he does'nt let it all get to his head he has everythink to be the best right back in the world also would like to add thought clichy was super last night .

uwe rosler 28 said:
as long as he does'nt let it all get to his head he has everythink to be the best right back in the world also would like to add thought clichy was super last night .

^^^
Clichys work rate was brilliant last night... pressed oposition all night and made some great tackles without leaving Lescott or Kompany exposed. Fingers crossed he does this week in week out!

niallerbluemoon said:
the_tevez_wiggle said:
niallerbluemoon said:
I see him being our (excuse the comparrisons) carragher or neville only,you know, good

thread killer lol

My bad!

i just wish people wouldnt do it mate just a petty pet hate i have,
balo=cuntana
micah=rat face
komps=camelgob
hart=schmeichal

i never rated ratface anyway, he was steady and consistant not a great in my eyes would of been shit if in any other team

the cross he put in for Aguero was nothing short of perfect

just far enough from the keeper and defenders all it needed was a tap in

His declined rapidly under Hughes and a lot of people were calling for him to be sold.

However under Mancini he has blossomend into the best right back in the country. It just goes to show under a good manager what can be achieved.

What really struck me was quotes from Richards claiming his aspirations to become "one of the best right backs in Europe." To be honest, all he needs to do that is footwork and crossing.

In-extraneously, I think kyle Walker is the imminent England right-back merely due to favouritism (of some sort). Although, His dribbling skills are very well accomplished. HE'll be a threat this season. Spurs are starting to look more and more accomplished IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.