micah richards

We need him against Spurs to compete against big ears (also I think we need our contract rebel to do a marking job on Modric and then we will be sorted.)

Barcon said:
Great player but one day he's going to do himself a serious injury if he doesn't stop flying through the air like a mad man. Usually once a game, I have to look away because I think he's going to break his neck.
He does get the odd head wound, fortunately they don't seem to affect him too badly :)

sweep said:
Barcon said:
Great player but one day he's going to do himself a serious injury if he doesn't stop flying through the air like a mad man. Usually once a game, I have to look away because I think he's going to break his neck.
He does get the odd head wound, fortunately they don't seem to affect him too badly :)

Yeah, good thing he's got a neck like a tree trunk, or it would be snapped long ago. He reminds me of a certain ice hockey player that was nicknamed "cement head".

mammutly said:
He's being played out of position. He should be a forward, like in the last 10 minutes against the rags. I predicted it years ago.

Congratulations - you've been consistently wrong for such a long time....................

do we think he will be fit for sunday?

got him in my fantasy league, get some assists micah ! then aguero or silva can score, preferably aguero as he is my captain, take note !

mammutly said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
mammutly said:
He's being played out of position. He should be a forward, like in the last 10 minutes against the rags. I predicted it years ago.

Congratulations - you've been consistently wrong for such a long time....................

I like to think outside the box

At least your not being ignored Mammulty.

The other day I posted in the "Richards for Centre Half" thread about the possibilities of De Jong at the back - in a similar fashion to Buscuits or Mascherano at Barca. Never even got a single comment.

On the subject of Micah - Awesome player.

Aguero_Element said:
do we think he will be fit for sunday?

got him in my fantasy league, get some assists micah ! then aguero or silva can score, preferably aguero as he is my captain, take note !

That's the team talk taken care of. I hope you've e mailed this information to Mancini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.