Micah Richards

With mica lack of game time and with his constant injuries I think Boyata has moved ahead if him by an inch

Needs to go on a diet and have a sustained run of games. Still think he could come good again.

kippaxchris said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
kippaxchris said:
In fairness everybody knows Micah will miss more games this season through injury, he missed West Ham away because he had a stiff leg from the last game he played and Boyata stepped in and played brilliantly! Its not Micahs fault though obviously! But then to play like he did today when given the chance with the experience he has is appalling.
Se
I dont know what is going to happen in the future, i hope Micah stays fit as he will be needed in the run in and i would rather have him at right back over Boyata everytime.

If we can get him fully fit he will no doubt tussle with Zaba but these injuries are getting the better of him. Fingers crossed its not the end!

Get real , Zabba is the best right back in Europe now , you seriously think Mica can challenge him for this position.
Even fully fit as you say, and I'm not convinced that is the the problem, he has no fuckinnnnnnnnnng chance of challenging Zaba.
Off to Stoke or Sunderland next year.

Whitworth Park said:
kippaxchris said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Se
I dont know what is going to happen in the future, i hope Micah stays fit as he will be needed in the run in and i would rather have him at right back over Boyata everytime.

If we can get him fully fit he will no doubt tussle with Zaba but these injuries are getting the better of him. Fingers crossed its not the end!

Get real , Zabba is the best right back in Europe now , you seriously think Mica can challenge him for this position.
Even fully fit as you say, and I'm not convinced that is the the problem, he has no fuckinnnnnnnnnng chance of challenging Zaba.
Off to Stoke or Sunderland next year.
I agree ,he was fuckin awful again today.Very hard to see him coming to anywhere near Zab's level !

waspish said:
With mica lack of game time and with his constant injuries I think Boyata has moved ahead if him by an inch

I still don't consider Boyata a right back, more a centre half, although I admit he was better against West ham than Blackburn. I think he was more suited to playing against a team that didn't press him and let him have time on the ball, unless he himself just played better because he understood what Pelle wants from him.

I remember richard edghill getting untold stick for some of his performances , but he always gave 100% , richards produced possibly one of the worst full back performances i have seen in a blue shirt today . As previous posters have said its great to see a home grown player make good , but richards bullshit in the press about a new contract and wanting to fight for his place sounds laughable , he has gone backwards as a player , he was better as an 18 year old . He is not fit , hes carrying too much weight , and he cant stay on his feet for more than 10 yds when hes got the ball , choosing to dive at every opportunity , he needs loaning to a 1st division team , see how the other half live , he might realise then , just how lucky he is to be at this club , The most annoying thing is that micah is capable of being a top class premiership defender , but does he want it enough ?

gmckennasell said:
I remember richard edghill getting untold stick for some of his performances , but he always gave 100% , richards produced possibly one of the worst full back performances i have seen in a blue shirt today . As previous posters have said its great to see a home grown player make good , but richards bullshit in the press about a new contract and wanting to fight for his place sounds laughable , he has gone backwards as a player , he was better as an 18 year old . He is not fit , hes carrying too much weight , and he cant stay on his feet for more than 10 yds when hes got the ball , choosing to dive at every opportunity , he needs loaning to a 1st division team , see how the other half live , he might realise then , just how lucky he is to be at this club , The most annoying thing is that micah is capable of being a top class premiership defender , but does he want it enough ?[/quo

Agree with all of that. City have moved to another level whilst Micah has been eating kebabs,

He's going backwards at the moment as Zab just gets better and better. At the start of the season I like many others had Micah in front of him in the starting line up. Its the other way round now. Zab and Navas link up so much better too but don't write Micah off just yet.

It was almost scary how much a difference Zabba made today. Micah is light years behind now and that worries me. His theatrical dives drive me up the wall and his recovery runs are astonishingly bad. Pray Zabba stays fit because we will be in deep shit if he got injured.

With Micah I think it's a mix of lack of games and his size that let him down. The lack of games don't help as the odd time he gets a game he looks like rusty as fuck. His size is the other issue as he is just too bulked now which is putting a strain on his body but also seems to have lost a yard of pace as well.

To be honest though Micah could play gash every game and I'd still have a soft spot for him. He is one of the last remnants of the "old" City and has always given his all for this club so I would hate to see him go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.