Micah Richards

George Hannah said:
Sparkys-Army said:
George Hannah said:
If he'd managed to stay fit he could have been rotated like Kolarov and Clichy. Full back is a very demanding position and we're incredibly lucky that Zabba's stayed fit for the best part of two seasons. These jokers on here who criticize Micah when he's the best right back in England should seriously reflect on the comparative talents of the two current incumbents together with the likes of Smalling, Jones, Jenkinson, Kelly etc.

-- Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:13 pm --

I really thought you were smarter than that.
-- Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:14 pm --

should I have made it clear that I wasn't talking about Lahm when he flies in for the occasional match as well?
What on earth are you going on about?
The importance of intelligent contextual appreciation in understanding written English - amongst other things.

Who? What? When?

colinbellsballboy said:
Should we play Micah against Chelsea? I know it's a risk,but I think we should play him at RCB,shift Vinny to LCB,can't carry on with Martin,slow as fuck,worth a risk I think.
no

oakiecokie said:
silvasleftleg said:
This loaning system has to stop.

Small clubs like Liverpool and Everton are having success on the pitch because they managed to get expensive top players on loan .

But we didn`t moan when we let Everton have Barry ???

I don't understand SLL's comment at all. At best it's hypocritical.

It is the Player's OWNER CLUB who decide if it is beneficial for them to loan out a player, whether to get them valuable game time, reduce our wage bill, to strengthen opposition or combination of the above. They are also not eligible to play against us and of course we are not going to loan them to our competition.

It is clearly on OUR terms and to City's benefit if we loan out one of our players; other clubs will surely do the same!?

colinbellsballboy said:
Should we play Micah against Chelsea? I know it's a risk,but I think we should play him at RCB,shift Vinny to LCB,can't carry on with Martin,slow as fuck,worth a risk I think.

Micah isn't good enough to partner vinny. We need experience, Micah has no composure for such a big game.

colinbellsballboy said:

If we were to do that, which has been discussed of late, I'm certain that it shouldn't be for this game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.