Micah Richards

MCFCinUSA said:
i♥city! said:
Richards was great today . I don't get why people are having a go at him. Navas killed his runs, Notice when Milner came in that wing became more chances came from that wing because Milner knows when Richards wants to bomb forward and understands when to give the ball to him. IMO whenever we play Richards we should also play Milner , They understand themselves far better than a Navas/ Richards or Milner/Zaba partnership.

more in agreement with this than with the boo-boys in this thread today.

Richards was enormous in the demolition of ManUre in the 1-6 both defensively and offensively, and had he of been the other side of the post today with his side-footed effort you'd all be congratulating him.

we lost today because of gifting away two goals & our own bad luck in taking our chances; on another day perhaps Kompany would have started if we weren't playing at Barca next week, but to single out Micah in this game isn't deserved.

Trust two gormless, plastic Yanks to come out with shit like this. Don't fucking have a go at fans who were there today and saw Micah play shite while you were sat at home with your donuts and your fingers up your arses!

It's horrible to say about Micah but his time is up. I've tried sticking up for Gael too but after today I can't. A four man backline who I can't see being with us next season.

Oh, and Marvin, just fuck off!

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
The club jester gets an outing and again proves why he wont be getting a new contract.
Sell as he is simply not good enough.
All this fucking sentiment.What a load of shit. Get the fuck rid

This for me. Just because someone played well 2 seasons ago does not mean they are going to do it going forward. This club needs winners now and too many of our squad are taking the piss. Clichy can go with him as he is equally as shit.

IWasHere said:
domination said:
littlemarkyc said:
How on earth was he totally responsible for the second??? It clichy that was asleep at the back post.

Richards could have stopped the cross. He didn't do it.

if zaba or vinnie didn't stop the cross would that make him shit?

It is not difficult to nick the ball before the guy fizzes a cross into the box.

VK and Zaba don't make too many mistakes, Richards makes mistake after mistakes .. he's also injury prone, hence why he has to go.

I just want to see him play a full 90minutes without doing that fucking stupid dive forward fall over the other players legs and never get a foul for because it never was. Just once please Micah just once don't do it

domination said:
littlemarkyc said:
How on earth was he totally responsible for the second??? It clichy that was asleep at the back post.

Maybe he could have but he blocked off one route for the ball and the Wigan player pulled it back behind him. Richards didn't do much wrong there; whereas Clichy got it horribly wrong but even then there was an element of bad luck because Perch actually interferred with Clichy's attempt to play the ball.

Richards was not the problem today and set up Nasri for his goal.

OB1 said:
domination said:
littlemarkyc said:

Maybe he could have but he blocked off one route for the ball and the Wigan player pulled it back behind him. Richards didn't do much wrong there; whereas Clichy got it horribly wrong but even then there was an element of bad luck because Perch actually interferred with Clichy's attempt to play the ball.

Richards was not the problem today and set up Nasri for his goal.

^

Negredo's Inner Beast said:
MCFCinUSA said:
i♥city! said:
Richards was great today . I don't get why people are having a go at him. Navas killed his runs, Notice when Milner came in that wing became more chances came from that wing because Milner knows when Richards wants to bomb forward and understands when to give the ball to him. IMO whenever we play Richards we should also play Milner , They understand themselves far better than a Navas/ Richards or Milner/Zaba partnership.

Richards was enormous in the demolition of ManUre in the 1-6 both defensively and offensively, and had he of been the other side of the post today with his side-footed effort you'd all be congratulating him.

we lost today because of gifting away two goals & our own bad luck in taking our chances; on another day perhaps Kompany would have started if we weren't playing at Barca next week, but to single out Micah in this game isn't deserved.

Trust two gormless, plastic Yanks to come out with shit like this. Don't fucking have a go at fans who were there today and saw Micah play shite while you were sat at home with your donuts and your fingers up your arses!

It's horrible to say about Micah but his time is up. I've tried sticking up for Gael too but after today I can't. A four man backline who I can't see being with us next season.

no need for that,

MCFCinUSA said:
i♥city! said:

I'm going to remove you from the forum if that's ok.
you may complain if you wish but i'd have to ban your other user name too.

up to you.

MCFCinUSA said:
i♥city! said:

Well im not a plastic yank and i was fuckin there today and i thought Micah had a fairly good 2nd half , thought he was much better when playing with jimmy and they had much more understanding- they actually had a go.in the first half he wanted to push on ( which must have been the plan) but uwe used the guy on the left to stem this , kompany plays instead of MD and he still could of pushed on , the kid on there left would have soon started to drop and have to defend, simple.
As for the cross, does nobody ever get a cross on when zab plays ?? If you think that you're talking bollocks !!
Zab normally has kompany playing on the inside of him too not the fucking disaster waiting too happen MD , but hey
"We all love MD coz our manager loves him" - he fuckin does my head in , he's shite.

de niro said:
MCFCinUSA said:

I'm going to remove you from the forum if that's ok.
you may complain if you wish but i'd have to ban your other user name too.

up to you.
your being to nice,kick the **** off both accounts,absolutly no need for the abuse he gave because someone from America posted his/her opinion

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.